Error message when trying to pay using Mollie payment plugin from Skyspider

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 4 months ago #327460

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 422 Error executing API call (422: Unprocessable Entity): The redirect URL is invalid. Field: redirectUrl. Documentation: docs.mollie.com/guides/handling-errors

Hello I am new to Joomla and Hikashop. Get below error report when I try to test the payment using the Skypespider Mollie plugin. I have already entery a page in the return field, but that does not make a difference.

Any suggestion, please in simple words so I can follow you. Thanks in advance

Jos

422 Error executing API call (422: Unprocessable Entity): The redirect URL is invalid. Field: redirectUrl. Documentation: docs.mollie.com/guides/handling-errors
C:\xampp\htdocs\Muizenhol V1\plugins\hikashoppayment\mollie\mollie-api\src\Exceptions\ApiException.php:78
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT\plugins\hikashoppayment\mollie\mollie-api\src\Exceptions\ApiException.php:78
2 Mollie\Api\Exceptions\ApiException::createFromResponse() JROOT\plugins\hikashoppayment\mollie\mollie-api\src\MollieApiClient.php:418
3 Mollie\Api\MollieApiClient->parseResponseBody() JROOT\plugins\hikashoppayment\mollie\mollie-api\src\MollieApiClient.php:395
4 Mollie\Api\MollieApiClient->performHttpCallToFullUrl() JROOT\plugins\hikashoppayment\mollie\mollie-api\src\MollieApiClient.php:356
5 Mollie\Api\MollieApiClient->performHttpCall() JROOT\plugins\hikashoppayment\mollie\mollie-api\src\Endpoints\EndpointAbstract.php:63
6 Mollie\Api\Endpoints\EndpointAbstract->rest_create() JROOT\plugins\hikashoppayment\mollie\mollie-api\src\Endpoints\PaymentEndpoint.php:47
7 Mollie\Api\Endpoints\PaymentEndpoint->create() JROOT\plugins\hikashoppayment\mollie\mollie.php:111
8 plgHikashoppaymentMollie->onAfterOrderConfirm() JROOT\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\order.php:924
9 hikashopOrderClass->createFromCart() JROOT\components\com_hikashop\controllers\checkout.php:653
10 checkoutController->confirm() JROOT\libraries\src\MVC\Controller\BaseController.php:710
11 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT\administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\helper.php:2060
12 hikashopController->execute() JROOT\components\com_hikashop\hikashop.php:92
13 require_once() JROOT\libraries\src\Component\ComponentHelper.php:402
14 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT\libraries\src\Component\ComponentHelper.php:377
15 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\SiteApplication.php:194
16 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\SiteApplication.php:233
17 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\CMSApplication.php:196
18 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT\index.php:49

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 610
3 years 4 months ago #327467

hello,

First sorry for this return but this plugin wasn't develop by the HikaShop Team, but by Sky Spider , that can contact, here .

Now, here from your elements we can already find some elements about your current issue, here .
Make a "Ctrl + F" and look for "Unprocessable Entity", this will bring you some clues about your current issue.
Now, does your solution is in the plugin or your merchant account, or the payment server side, unfortunately we can't tell...

We hope that this will help you to solve your issue.
Regards

Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 4 months ago #327549

Thanks for the reply. I have sent an email to the developer, lets see if they have an answer. The error message is referring to the return page after the mollie payment is done. But in the documentation it says I can leave it empty, but even if I enter a return pager I get the same error message. Not sure if the fact that I am running it on a local host server makes a difference.

Any other ideas how I can insert Mollie for Ideal payments. I picked this plugin because I do not want te reinvent the wheel.

again, thanks for the support

Jos

• Hikashop Business
3 years 4 months ago #327567

I was running the website as a localhost. This seems to be the problem because no communication is possible between the local host and Mollie. This also explains why entering another webadres that is accesible will not help. No respons.

The minute I have it installed on the server I will confirm this was the solution, so any other who might use the same plugin knows.

thanks

Jos

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

• Hikashop Business
3 years 3 months ago #328193

This was still open. The mollie plugin works fine from a server that can be reached by Mollie. It will not work on a localhost setting

• Thank you received: 13062
3 years 3 months ago #328196

Hi,

I don't think anything can be done to be able to use the plugin on localhost as the error comes from Mollie which apparently forbids that.
However, we're not the developers of this plugin and are only reselling it.
So if you want someone who knows the plugin ins and outs to look into the issue, I would still recommend you contact SkySpider as Philippe recommended in his message.
SkySpider will be able to confirm if something can be done or not for localhost payments with Mollie.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 3 months ago #328202

Hello Nicolas, I told in a message before that I would test it and than confirm if it works. I confirmed it worked so that other readers can use this information. For me this thread is closed and solved. Thanks for your help

• Thank you received: 13062
3 years 3 months ago #328204

Ah ok, I had misunderstood. My bad.

It's great if it works fine !

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds