Postfinance TransactionFeedback URLs & Status

• Thank you received: 3
  • Hikaserial Standard Hikashop Business
3 years 3 months ago #327481

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...e-configuration.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hi !

I have problems to change my order status after Postfinance payment.

My first question is about the Hikashop Postfinance documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...e-configuration.html

Under "TransactionFeedback" > "AcceptURL" & "DeclineURL" & "ExceptionURL" & "CancelURL" seems to use the same URL address :
(You'll have to set it to the notify URL that can be found through the "Return url" option of your Hikashop PostFinance payment method)

Is that what it is, 4x the same URL?

Second question
In the Postfinance plug-in settings you have 2 fields width the same name "Return url".
The first "Return url" is the url calculated.
But what is the second "Return url"?
Did I enter the value of the first one "Return url"?

Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by patrick.chappuis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
3 years 3 months ago #327489

Hi,

1. Yes, you need to set the same URL for all of these settings. That's because in all the cases, it's the same function of the plugin that will deal with the result, and based on the transaction information returned by PostFinance, it will confirm the order and display the thank you page, or cancel the order and redirect back to the checkout.

2. That's a good point which we should improve. The first "return URL" option is there so that you can copy/paste the URL to the merchant account URL settings. The second "return URL" option is the generic "return URL" option of all payment methods made for HikaShop, which all you to specify a URL where the customer will be redirected for the thank you page. If left empty, the system will redirect to the default thank you page of HikaShop. So no, you should not enter the value of the first "return URL" parameter in the second one or your customers will have their order cancelled after being confirmed.

The following user(s) said Thank You: patrick.chappuis

3 years 3 months ago #327729

Hi Nicolas,

As I still have some problems with transaction returns from Postfinance, I have other questions about your postfinance module documentation page:
3. You do not show an illustration of the "Global transaction parameter". Must the "Default opération code" be "Sale" or "Authentication"? (I'am on "Authentication"…

4. Do you have an advice who are you looking for my mistake?
The transaction works but the status is not updated when the customer returns to the shop.

• Thank you received: 13037
3 years 3 months ago #327735

Hi,

3. There is no such setting in the plugin. So I suppose that you're talking about a setting in the PostFinance merchant account.
I'm not familiar with these settings.
I've only seen the ones of the screenshots that were made years ago when the plugin was first developed with a merchant account that was lent to us by the person who requested the plugin to be developed.
So for questions relative to the settings in PostFinance I would recommend to ask the PostFinance support.

4. I would recommend to activate the "debug" setting of the payment method and do a test again. Then, check the "payment log file" in the Hikashop configuration. It will contain debug information about why the order couldn't be confirmed after the payment.
We would need the information generated in that log to be able to tell you what is wrong.

The following user(s) said Thank You: patrick.chappuis

3 years 3 months ago #327752

Hi Nicolas !

patrick.chappuis wrote: 3. You do not show an illustration of the "Global transaction parameter". Must the "Default opération code" be "Sale" or "Authentication"? (I'am on "Authentication"…

Yes I'm talking about your documentation page :
My first question is about the Hikashop Postfinance documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...e-configuration.html

Then the "Global transaction parameter" > "Default opération code" must be on "Sale" for Hikashop.

This solve my problem!

For your convenience I made print screens of the current Postfinance interface (dec.2020) with blurred sensitive data. This way you can update the illustrations on your Postfinance page which is very important for us HikaShop users in Switzerland.

Regards & Merry Christmas
Patrick

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

• Thank you received: 609
3 years 3 months ago #327836

Hello,

A big thank you for your screenshot, this will allow us to save time while updating our documentation !
Thanks for the support !

Regards

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds