Pay now the order Payment Methods view

• Thank you received: 9
  • Hikashop Multisite
2 years 11 months ago #331391

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1

Hi,

On the Pay now the order page: account/order/pay/order_id-10/select_payment-1 you can select a payment method.
But this payments are in a dropdown list, while i set the checkout option to a radio list.

How can i change this view?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
2 years 11 months ago #331393

Hi,

You would have to edit the file pay of the view order via the menu Display>Views.

• Thank you received: 9
  • Hikashop Multisite
2 years 11 months ago #331415

Hi Nicolas,

I tried to copy the payment-code from the checkout view to the pay of the view order, but this don't work.
What code do i need?
Why doesn't this react in the same way as the checkout settings?

• Thank you received: 13037
2 years 11 months ago #331418

Hi,

The PHP variables initialized on that view are not and can't be the same as on the checkout so just copy / pasting code from the checkout there cannot work.
The checkout views are made to handle a cart. On the pay view, you don't have a cart, you have an order. So if you want radios there, it requires proper PHP developer in the pay view to display the radios with the correct HTML based on the variables available.

There is no setting to have the pay view display the payment method selection as a radio list. Why you ask. That's because we never thought about it and no one brought up the subject until now.
Why we made it as a dropdown there ? That's because it looked better than with a radio list since the dropdown is aligned with the total. With a radio list, you would have the total on it own below the radio list, which we figured would be less nice.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds