ATOS SIPS V2 out of date. V3 required by some french banks.

• Thank you received: 3
2 years 11 months ago #331746

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.budjoko.fr
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hi

I tried since few days to set up the paiement mode by credit card with ATOS SIPS for La Banque Postale without any success.
I called their technical support, and they explained that their paiement plugin ATOS SIPS version 2 is not use anymore, they are updating it to the version 3 with another development group (i don't remember their name, Dinamyc... something like that). Other banks are concern as Société Générale, La Banque Populaire...
So i get contacted by their commercial support, and now, they ask me to pay to have the paiement plugin. They told me that all their clients who have/had the version 2 with ATOPS SIPS before, (will) have the version 3 (with the new development group) for free.
This new version 3 is on free download only with few e-commercial platform as Prestashop, Virtuemart, Magento, Shopify and WooCommerce.
Did you already know about this new version? And do you plan to add it on the next update of Hikashop?

Thx a lot for your time and your help :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
2 years 11 months ago #331747

Hi,

I never heard of that.
I also couldn't find any information online about "atos sips v3", even for other ecommerce solutions.
The closer I could find was this addons.prestashop.com/fr/paiement-carte-...worldline-atos-.html which is a normal atos sips v1 (or v2) with a payment split in 3.
So I'm a bit surprised about what they are saying.
Even Worldline sips themselves (worldline is part of ATOS) are recommanding using sips v2 in a post they made a few months ago about the end of life of the v1:
documentation.sips.worldline.com/fr/comm...es/fin-sips-1.0.html
Even their developer documentation only list the SIPS V2, with the POST integration that we have in the SIPS v2 plugin:
documentation.sips.worldline.com/fr/WLSI...ps-Paypage-POST.html
So I can only think that the person you're talking to is mistaken.
Otherwise, I would love to have a look at the integration documentation or the code of the free plugins for the other ecommerce solutions for the v3 since I can't find them online anywhere.

Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by nicolas.

2 years 11 months ago #331752

This is the online documentation for it:
https://scelliuspaiement.labanquepostale.fr/doc/fr-FR/module-de-paiement-gratuit/
When i ask about the request, response, and certificate file, they directly told me they don't use it anymore, only an Identifiant Boutique and few tests are required.

Thanks for your help.

2 years 11 months ago #331756

Hi,

So it's this page you're talking about:
scelliuspaiement.labanquepostale.fr/doc/...mptant-immediat.html
That's indeed not sips v2.
But that's also not sips v3. That's another payment gateway.
It seems they created their own payment gateway with their own API, so it will require the development of a payment plugin specific to it.
And looking here ( scelliuspaiement.labanquepostale.fr/doc/...de-paiement-gratuit/ ), it seems that they already made a payment plugin for HikaShop on their end. But from what you said in your first message, it seems that they want new merchants to pay for access to it while old merchants will get it for free.
Well, if they already made a plugin for HikaShop, it would be a shame for us to do the work again. I would prefer working on other things for which there is no alternative.

2 years 11 months ago #331775

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
This is more clear after your explanations, it seems they don't know what they were talking about on the phone, both technical and commercial support....

So, from what they said, the plugins paiement which are free were develop by each of them, i mean, VirtueMart develop it, Prestashop develop it, etc... based on the new scellius paiement gateway.

They told me there is nothing develop for Hikashop, and they will send me a cotation for their developers team to do it. They didn't contact Hikashop team about this update of their new gateway paiement? Because they did contact few of them, that's why they already propose it for free.
And if you decide to develop it, i really prefer to pay your team, than their team :cheer: :cheer:

Thx again for your help.

Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by BU DJOKO.

2 years 11 months ago #331778

Hi,

We were not contacted by them as far as I know.

Regarding the development of a payment plugin, while we could work on it, we're a small team and thus our time is limited, and developing such plugin can be done by any PHP developer ( we do have a documentation for developers regarding that here: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html ), so we actually prefer third party developers to develop payment plugins. That way, we can focus on features or plugins that can only be developed on our end.

The following user(s) said Thank You: BU DJOKO

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds