Square Table not allowing customer input

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 8 months ago #334692

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.28
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.21
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 14.0.3

We have the square plugin and it has been operating well until today. An old issue has oddly resurfaced where the square payment table does not allow customer input and the table itself is rending without the usual space in the column where a customer would put their credentials in to pay.

What's different:
- yesterday I uninstalled HikaAuction as we aren't going to use that anymore. I wonder if a piece of that when it uninstalled took something out that should have remained there.
- when I opened the plugin today, the description section is large and covers the square payment plugin seems to have some layout issues where were not there before. Please see red letter A and B. A is the one type of formatting issue and B does not wrap no matter how large I make the screen. I also assumed you would need to see what options I had selected.

Thank you for your assistance.
Catherine

Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by notnilla. Reason: I don't want the headers of my site to show. I also left one in on the credit card table so you could look at the url and know where in the check out process this happened.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 33
2 years 8 months ago #334700

Hello,

If you didn't set the "Location ID" field through your Square payment configuration page, then it can create issues and the plugin won't work correctly.

If you're still having that issue with the "Location ID" configured, can you send us a temporary back-end access to your website vi email (tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com) so that we can directly test and debug it ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev
tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev
tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Tsuki Dev.

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 8 months ago #334708

Thank you, Mohamed. That did the trick.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds