• Thank you received: 0
2 years 7 months ago #335193

-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla 3.10.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

Hallo,
ich kämpfe schon seit längerer Zeit mit folgendem Problem:
Über den Shop sollen E-Tickets verkauft und mittels Paypal bezahlt werden. Unter Paypal wurde eine Sandbox eingerichtet.
Wenn ich nun eine Bestellung durchführe, komme ich im Bezahlvorgang auch auf die Paypal-Sandbox Seite, die Bezahlung wird durchgeführt, im Kundenkonto von Hikashop steht die Bestellung auf OFFEN und im Aktivitätenfenster von Paypal steht, der Shop hat noch nicht akzeptiert.
Dadurch wird auch das Email von HikaSeriell nicht ausgelöst, das die Tickets mit der Seriennummer und dem QR Code verschicken soll.
Ich vermute einige Einstellungen im Paypal Plugin sind nicht richtig.
Kann mir jemand weiterhelfen? Vielen Dank für Eure Mühe!
Manfred

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 747
2 years 7 months ago #335197

Hi,

schon hier geschaut? www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...or.html#notification

So oder so, der PayPal-"Sandbox"-Modus ist relativ fiddelig und sensibel, und entsprechend schwer zu konfigurieren, da kann schon mal was schiefgehen.
Insofern würde ich empfehlen (ich mach's auch selbst immer so), eher auch beim Einrichten/Testen im normalen Live-Modus zu arbeiten und dafür z.B. ein 1€-Testprodukt zu nehmen und dies, evtl. auch die PayPal-Zahlungsmethode, nur meiner eigenen ACL bzw. Benutzergruppe zugänglich zu machen. Man kann dann in PayPal später die Beträge auch zurückerstatten.

In jedem Fall schauen, dass bei PayPal auch die IPN aktiviert und korrekt konfiguriert ist... denn nur damit erfolgt die Zahlungsbestätigung zum Shop.

www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...ent-paypal-form.html

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ziegenpeter

• Thank you received: 13062
2 years 7 months ago #335194

Hi,

When you use the PayPal Sandbox, you need to use the customer email address PayPal gives you for the purchase. Otherwise the payments won't be accepted automatically, and you'll have to manually accept them in your PayPal sandbox merchant account so that the order will the be confirmed automatically.

Also, make sure that the setting "Enable validation mode" is turned off in the payment method, or you'll have to manually validate the payments in your PayPal merchant account.

Also, make sure that the setting "Allow payment notifications" is turned on in the payment method, or even if the payments are automatically accepted, the payment notification request from PayPal to your website will be refused by HikaShop and the order won't be confirmed automatically.

2 years 7 months ago #335201

Hi lousyfool,
Vielen Dank für die rasche Rückmeldung.Den Live-Modus von Paypal werde ich probieren, ich setze dazu diesen eine Artikel eben auf € 1,-.
Aber wie kann ich die Paypal Zahlungsmethode nur meiner eigenen Benutzergruppe zugänglich machen?
In den Kontoeinstellungen der Sandbox von Paypal finde ich keinerlei Einträge oder Konfigurationsmöglichkeiten um IPN zu aktivieren oder konfigurieren. Damit werde ich den Support befassen (müssen).
In den Kontoaktivitäten von Paypal erscheinen meine Zahlungen an den Shop als offen mit dem Hinweis "shop@ms-media hat noch nicht akzeptiert" auf, Auch in meinem Shopkonto sind die Bestellungen auf Offen. Es ändert sich auch nichts, wenn ich im Hikashop die Bestellungen manuell auf bestätigt setze.
Kann es sein, das Paypal die Zahlung durchführt, auf eine Bestätigung (akzeptiert) von Hika wartet, die nicht kommt und deshalb die Bestellung und Zahlung noch offen ist?
Wie und vor allem wo kann ich Hika kofigurieren, das diese Bestätigung an Paypal gesendet wird?
LG
Manfred

2 years 7 months ago #335212

Hi,

To restrict payment methods to your user group only, you need to use the "access level" setting of payment methods. That's only available with the Business edition.

And no, it's not PayPal waiting for a confirmation from HikaShop. It's probably PayPal waiting for a confirmation of the payment from you, in your PayPal merchant account. This will happen if the email you use as a customer on your website is not the one of the PayPal sandbox that PayPal provided you, or if you have the "enable validation mode" setting activated, as I was saying in my previous message.
With the live mode of PayPal, you won't have that as PayPal won't check for the email address used as a customer.

2 years 7 months ago #335219

Hi nicolas,
Thank you, the settings are now as you described them.
In the PayPal plugin: URL is the sandbox url
Email is the email from the sandbox store. Validation mode is deactivated, Allow payment notification is yes.
I then placed an order as a sandbox customer. The order was debited from the account of the sandbox customer and booked into the sandbox store. However, I have still entered IP's. In any case, I did not receive an email with the serial number. But I'll test it again in detail tomorrow.
Manfred

2 years 7 months ago #335228

Hi,

I would recommend you to leave the IPs field empty so that the payment notifications from PayPal (IPN) will be accepted regardless of the IP of the PayPal server.
Normally, the order status should change from created to confirmed after the IPN is received by your website. And then, the emails will be sent.
If the order status is still "created", then either the IPN was not sent by PayPal, or HikaShop could not process it. In that case, I would recommend following the instructions at www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...or.html#notification as lousyfool told you. However, as he said, using a live account for your tests might be better as the PayPal sandbox is sometimes working in strange ways and switching to the settings of your live account might just work right out of the box.

The following user(s) said Thank You: lousyfool

2 years 7 months ago #335238

Hi nicolas,
Übersetzungstypen
Textübersetzung
Ausgangstext
1559 / 5000
Übersetzungsergebnisse
Now I have done what you advised me to do, or what it said in the tutorials.
1. Sandbox:
I order 1 article (Leibnitz adult ticket) Original price € 19.50.
The purchase is confirmed in my customer account in the Hikashop. The amount has been received in the sandbox PayPal store account. The amount was debited from the sandbox PayPal customer account. As a customer, I received an email from Hikashop - Status: confirmed. Mail to the shop owner: Status open. In the Hikashop backend orders: Status: confirmed. But as a customer, I did not receive an email with the serial number.
2: Paypal live.
Now I have changed the item price to € 1, entered the correct addresses in the PayPal plugin, deleted .htaccess and carried out the same order again.
I am ordering 1 item (Leibnitz adult ticket) Original price € 1.
The amount was debited from my PayPal account - Status: not booked.
In the Hikashop backend orders: open.
In the mail to the shop owner: Status open. In the mail to the customer status: from open to confirmed.
But no mail with the ticket and the serial number. The serial numbers are generated, the package is stored in the product (Events-Leibnitz-Adults) under serial numbers. In Hikaseriell the last 3 serial numbers are on 'used'.
Attached files: those with an amount of 19.50 were ordered via the sandbox, those with an amount of 1, - from the PayPal Life account.

Now I really have no idea what else I could do.
Can you see that with one access on the side and in the backend?
Manfred

2 years 7 months ago #335243

Hi,

Normally, you should get 4 emails:
- one to the customer when the order is created before the payment, called "order creation notification"
- one to the admin when the order is created before the payment called "order admin notification"
- one to the customer when the order status is changed to "confirmed" after the payment, called "order status notification"
- one to the admin when the order status is changed to "confirmed" after the payment called "payment notification"

If the order is being confirmed and the customer didn't get the "order status notification", that's really strange. That would only happen if the email is disabled in the System>Emails menu.
If the order is being confirmed and the shop owner didn't get the "payment notification" email, it could also be that the email is disabled, but it could also be that the "payment notification email address" setting is empty in the HikaShop configuration instead of containing your email address.
Also, you can in the menu Customers>Email history to check the emails that have been sent by HikaShop. Because sometimes the email has been sent but it was refused by the email server as it was flagged as spam or something.
So please check these.

Now, regarding the fact that the order status is not changed to "confirmed" now that you changed to the live account:
This indicates that your website is not receiving anymore the payment notification. In your screenshots, I only see the sandbox URL and not the PayPal live URL in the URL setting of the payment method, and you don't talk about changing it. So make sure that you're using the live URL if you're using the live account email address.
Also, if the payment is received in your PayPal account, you should be able to access the IPN history of the account:
developer.paypal.com/docs/api-basics/not...s/ipn/IPNOperations/
There, it should provide valuable information on why the IPN failed. So please check on that.

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds