• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
2 years 6 months ago #336102

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message

Hi, we had faced the issue of the PayPal payment method when we set different extra charge percentages for different zones.

In the screenshot, I already remove the zone for Singapore and Malaysia so you would be able to see the method show together in the checkout.

We had set the percentage for each different zone, and both methods are published
1) Malaysia = 3.9%
2) Singapore = 10.9%

But during the checkout, when our delivery address is in Singapore, it will charge the percentage based on Malaysia percentage.
Can you help to check on this issue?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 6 months ago #336106

Hi,

On your screenshot, I don't see anything selected in the "zone" setting. It says "none" indicating that nothing is selected.
You need to select the corresponding zone in there.
Did you do this ? Did you click on the "save" button of the payment method after doing that ?

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
2 years 6 months ago #336126

It is like when my shipping address country is singapore, it does not show out the payment method for paypal international, but show out the paypal that i set the zone for malaysia.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 6 months ago #336127

Hi,

Please note that for payment methods, it's the billing address location which is taken into account, not the shipping address.
If you want the shipping address to be taken into account instead, you need to edit the table hikashop_config via your PHPMyAdmin and add an entry with the namekey payment_methods_zone_address_type and the value shipping_address

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds