Bambora/Beanstream plugin not confirming orders

• Thank you received: 0
2 years 6 months ago #336349

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Version 94.0.4606.81
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A

I'm using the Bambora/Beanstream plugin to process credit cards through a Bambora Developer account. I can create an order and see it in the admin panel with the status "Created" but when I try to pay for it with a Bambora test card the invalid or verified status doesn't change to Confirmed or Pending as specified in the Payment Plugin settings. The order gets created, and the status remains as created until it is manually changed. Debug is turned on, but the log file only says "HikaShop Triggered" with the date and time for all attempted transactions. I can't find where the issue is. Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 6 months ago #336363

Hi,

I can see that you've activated the error reporting in the settings of the Joomla configuration. However, you have a plugin trackaffiliates which creates a warning messages on all the pages of your website, and because of that the return of the add to cart is invalid.
Also, since you use sh404SEF, I can't directly construct a URL which sh404SEF didn't generate yet.
Furthermore, you didn't create any menu item or use the cart module to be able to access the checkout.
So basically, I can't access the checkout to get a bit the situation.

Now, regarding your message, you seem to imply that the plugin does not confirm the order even though you made the payment after the checkout, but you don't mentoin it. Can you confirm that you get redirected to the payment gateway and can enter your credit card information and that it displays a successful message ?
Because if the payment doesn't happen, then it's normal that the order is not being confirmed and the problem is not with the confirmation of the orders but with the redirection to the payment gateway after the checkout, which is a totally different issue.

Also, I understand you're using the Beanstream payment plugin. However, when I try to go to www.beanstream.com/ I get redirected to Bambora's website. Thus I'm not sure if the beanstream plugin is still working. And even if it is, if you're using a Bambora merchant account with the Beanstream plugin, I don't know if that is possible and allowed by Bambora/Beanstream.
We do have a plugin specifically for Bambora:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/145-payment-bambora.html
This one was developed a few months ago and works fine. So you might have to use it instead.

2 years 6 months ago #336457

The cart is only available for registered users so I'm attaching a number of screenshots including the confirmed order the user sees on the front end, the approved order in Bambora, the order status in HikaShop, the purchase receipt the user and the admin receive. We have HikaShop settings specifying that an order be updated to confirmed once payment is confirmed; or pending if payment is declined but neither is happening.

The plugin we're using is Bambora/Beanstream, they are one company (and now rebranded as Worldwide). If the plugin isn't working than that's probably our issue and we will have to find an alternative to HikaShop.

We're using a Bambora test account and the url referenced is bambora_params.php. We've been getting error message emails from Bambora (possibly because it's a test account and test card) but the parameters in the error message don't match the parameters in the php file. Everything seems to be going to Bambora without issue but then doesn't get returned.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments:

2 years 6 months ago #336469

Hi,

There is no file bambora_params.php
There is a file beanstream_params.php which is generated by the beanstream payment plugin.
So you're using the beanstream payment plugin which was made for beanstream when beanstream was indenpendant from bambora.
Again, I don't know if a bambora merchant account will work with the beanstream payment plugin.
It might but I can't say for sure.
Now if you see the payment in your bambora merchant account, it means that the payment was made successfully, so if you reach that point it's probably that they work together fine.
Supposing that this is the case, the next step is debugging what's happening. So activate the "debug" setting of the beanstream payment method and place an order with a payment again. Then, please provide a copy of what you get in the "payment log file" available under the Files section of the HikaShop configuration.
That will allow us to understand what's going on with the payment notification which beanstream's servers send to HikaShop after a successful payment so that HikaShop can confirm the order.

2 years 6 months ago #336484

We will assume the beanstream plugin works because the people at beanstream/bambora/worldwide have indicated it should.

The payment log file is attached.

File Attachment:

File Name: paymentlog...2Oct.txt
File Size:10 KB

Attachments:

2 years 6 months ago #336486

Hi,

In the administration or configuration interface of your beanstream merchant account, you're supposed to add the URL

https://www.yourwebsite.com/beanstream_params.php
as response notification URL.
Previously, it looked like this:
i.imgur.com/AuSeBvK.png
But the interface might have changed over the years, especially since beanstream became bambora.
The log that you provided indicates that this hasn't been done.
Could you please check on this ?

2 years 5 months ago #336558

Yes, this was added in the initial setup. We also have a beanstream_params_u.php in our file system the same place as the beanstream_params.php file. I don't know where the _u.php file came from.

Attachments:

2 years 5 months ago #336566

We are not using an API, but sending users to the bambora/beanstream payment page. Does the configuration allow this?

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds