Card payment failed cart empty

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 4 months ago #337879

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.4

Hello!
Is there a way to keep the session with card not emptied If the payment is not completed with a credit card?
I have a client who tried with an empty card and wanted to try again but the cart became empty.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
2 years 4 months ago #337883

Hi,

If the cart was emptied, it means that the order was created. In that case, I would recommend to activate the "Payment of orders not paid immediately" and "Allow customers to change their payment method after checkout" settings in the HikaShop configuration and activate the "created" status for the "unpaid" column in the System>Order statuses menu.
That way, on the order details page of the order, the customer will have a link to pay his order if the order is not confirmed yet, and he will be able to change his payment method and proceed with the credit card payment even if he selected another payment method during the checkout.

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 4 months ago #337904

Hello!
It was already checked (see printscreen)
The email came with the link but the order was cancelled (I tested by pressing cancell on the banks page)
But when I was redirected back on the website the order was cancelled

Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by verzevoul.

• Thank you received: 13068
2 years 4 months ago #337906

Hi,

What you can do is activate the "cancelled" status in the "unpaid" column of the System>Orders statuses menu.
That way, cancelled orders can still be paid.
However, normally, if you set the "clean cart when order is" setting to "confirmed" instead of "created", then the cart will only be cleaned after the customer comes back on the website after a successful payment, and otherwise, he will be back on the checkout and it can proceed to the payment again easily.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds