HikaShop and Paddle

• Thank you received: 1
2 years 3 months ago #338324

While it is great HikaShop works with Stripe, however, Paddle is more convenient for EU area and taxes.
Does HikaShop work with Paddle , if not, will you have it supported?

Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by dado023.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
2 years 3 months ago #338329

Hi,

There is no plugin already integrating HikaShop with Paddle. I actually had never heard of them up until today so there are no plans to support it for now. However, any PHP developer can work on such integration.
Most of the payment plugins for Hikashop are actually built by third party developers, not us.
I had a look at paddle's developer documentation and I think the best will be to use this API to create a "pay link" to redirect the customer to paddle at the end of the checkout for the payment:
developer.paddle.com/api-reference/produ...-links/createpaylink
That should be quite straightforward to build for a developer with knowledge of how to create a payment plugin ( the documentation is available here: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html ). So if you're interested in having a solution rapidely, I would recommend contacting third party developers who already built many payment plugins for Hikashop like TsukiDev, 3D Studio Production, WebIt or platiti.cz to show your interest. Maybe one of them will want to work on it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds