Paypal Pro Payment Plugin - Issue on PSD2

• Thank you received: 0
2 years 1 week ago #340269

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ALL

Paypal Pro Plugin - We are facing the issue when checkout using the 3D secure card and getting failure response. The issue was plugin not support the PSD2/ 3DS.

Let me know how we resolved this ? Or any other plugin was support the PayPal PSD2 ( www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/PSD2 ) ?

Last edit: 2 years 1 week ago by robgordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
2 years 1 week ago #340272

Hi,

The PayPal Payflow Pro API doesn't support 3DS cards as far as I know. We based ourselves on this documentation from PayPal:
www.paypalobjects.com/webstatic/en_US/de...payflowpro_guide.pdf
And it doesn't talk about this.
I suppose that this is because this API is mainly for USA merchants, and not really EU merchants where 3DS is used a lot.

So you probably want to use another payment plugin, like the standard PayPal payment plugin also preinstalled with HikaShop, and which supports 3DS and credit card payments.

• Thank you received: 0
2 years 1 week ago #340303

Hi,

Thanks for quick reply. Standard PayPal payment plugin can take payment in the site like pro?

Any other payment plugin's are available same like pro ?

• Thank you received: 13037
2 years 1 week ago #340307

Hi,

No, the payment will happen after the checkout, on PayPal's website with the standard PayPal plugin.
The only plugin I know which can display the credit card form on the website while supporting PSD2 is Stripe Connect:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/133...nect-by-obsidev.html
It will display the credit card form on your website at the end of the checkout and redirect to the 3Dsecure form if necessary.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds