Square Issue - Tsuki Dev PLEASE READ

• Thank you received: 37
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 2 months ago #348731

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.ariesgamesandminis.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11

Tsuki Dev...I've tried emailing you several times about this, but no response. Please see below...

Coupon codes people are trying to use show as being applied in the cart properly...but when they go to the Square Payment Gateway, the total shows without the coupon being applied. This has caused many people to NOT purchase and just abandon their cart. Just today, I was informed about this issue by 2 customers...so I'm unsure as to how long this has been going on.

Please look in your email for test side access & respond as soon as possible, this is causing issues for my customers.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 33
1 year 2 months ago #348762

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply, we were actually trying to reproduce that issue on our end but without success as it's actually working.

Can you also send us a temporary FTP access to your website so that we can directly test and debug it on your website ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev
tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com

• Hikashop Business
1 year 2 months ago #348763

Hello,

Thank you sir! Info needed has been sent via email!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tsuki Dev

• Hikashop Business
1 year 2 months ago #348932

Tsuki Dev...need your attention to the email I sent you on the Square payment plugin. The new one you sent me has caused a NEW issue that is not clearing the customers carts on Square only (works fine on PayPal) and I've had to refund multiple customers back!!!

1 year 2 months ago #348939

Hello,

We replied via email.

The new one you sent me has caused a NEW issue that is not clearing the customers carts on Square only

However, in the new version we sent you, we only added the support of coupons stored in the "additionals" system of Hikashop. So, no code regarding the cart was added or modified.

Regarding the cart issue, Square, like some other HikaShop plugin, confirms the order some time after the order is placed (even after the customer is redirected back to your website). So the change of status depends on when Square will confirm it and send a notification to your website.

So to prevent your issue, you should set the "Clean cart when order is" option that you can find via "HIkashop->System->Configuration->Main" to "Created"

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev

• Hikashop Business
1 year 2 months ago #348943

Please see the emails I've sent with the description of the error. The square plugin is broken and causing me to have to refund multiple people on multiple transactions because they are being lead to believe the first one does not go through!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tsuki Dev

• Hikashop Business
1 year 2 months ago #348950

Tsuki Dev...please see your email again. I've replicated the issue my customers have been having with the Square API causing them to resubmit the orders over & order charging their cards repeatedly. I've emailed all the info over to you and left the test site in sandbox mode for Square.

Thank you

• Thank you received: 3
1 year 2 months ago #349068

Its a shame this plugin and support went downhill considering whole new shopping cart platform....:(

1 year 2 months ago #349191

Hello,

Its a shame this plugin and support went downhill considering whole new shopping cart platform....:(

Everything was fixed and improved with Dragon41673 via email, the main issue of that thread was coming from a configuration issue which we resolved for him, we also updated and improved the plugin at his request.

Every time we received a request from our customers regarding one of our plugins, we tried to update and improve it as soon as possible, so we clearly don't understand why you're saying that.

If you have any feedback or idea to improve our plugins, feel free to contact us via email (tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com).

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Tsuki Dev.

• Thank you received: 3
1 year 2 months ago #349220

Sure and I guess appreciate the effort that you "try" however we have had two unanswered emails now and this reply is 3 days old. Square is some peoples only payment processing solution so there is obviously a lot of urgency when things go wrong and sorry just not seeing that kind of support here...

1 year 1 month ago #349397

Hello,

we have had two unanswered emails now and this reply is 3 days old

We are sorry to hear it. The only email we seem to have received from you, is an email we found in our spam box from the 10th of January 2023 and it was neither a technical support request nor a feedback.

Note that, at the moment we answered to every emails we received but if we couldn't notice an email, we're really sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Tsuki Dev.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds