Innovative Gateway Configuration Help

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 1 month ago #350125

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.71
-- Joomla version -- : 4.21
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Edge
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : There was an error during the connection with the Innovative Gateway payment gateway

We are trying to use Intuit Innovative Gateway and need some help with getting our API Key. What is the process for getting this setup?
developer.intuit.com/ seems a bit overboard to simply configure a gateway. I don't really need to register an app to get our API Key?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13092
1 year 1 month ago #350134

Hi,

This plugin was created around 7 years ago.
It seems the developer documentation on your link is for a newer API.
So I'm not sure of the situation.
We didn't get much feedback on this plugin in the past few years, so it might be that Intuit doesn't support the API used by this plugin, or maybe it only supports it for existing merchants already using it.
The first thing would be to check with a tech support at Intuit about the API using the entry point transactions.innovativegateway.com/servlet/com.gateway.aai.Aai (which is what this plugin uses).
If it's still available, they'll be able to provide you with the credentials or with the method to get them.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 1 month ago #350153

Can you recommend anyone to create a payment gateway for Intuit's current API? I suppose I could take a wack at it but would rather just purchase one that is ready to use.

• Thank you received: 13092
1 year 1 month ago #350156

Hi,

You can contact tsukidev.com/
They made several payment plugins for HikaShop already.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds