Getting errors when using SagePay Payment method

• Thank you received: 1
1 year 1 month ago #350282

I have purchased and installed the SagePay Payment method plugin. I've set this up with the data supplied by SagePay but when testing the payment gateway, just getting an error "5080 : Form transaction registration failed."

I've spoken with SagePay and they have said they're not even seeing the transactions coming through.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
1 year 1 month ago #350300

Hello,

Here the page for the 5080 error : www.opayo.co.uk/support/error-codes/5080...-registration-failed

SagePay are not seeing the "transaction" coming through since the request is not fully signed with your details so is not "attached" to your account.
But the network request is made and their server replies to you with that error code.

That code indicates that the content is malformed OR that the encryption password is incorrect.
Since the same version of the plugin is working on live websites, please check that your plugin instance configuration has the correct password. Please verify that it does not contains extra blank characters such as spaces.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 1 month ago #350399

Hi Storm,

Have you solved this yet? I have a client who currently uses SagePay on another shop package and he wants to use it on the new HikaShop site I'm building for him. If there are problems with the plugin I don't really want to shell out money for it without knowing a bit more.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds