fee is calculated after changing paymentmethod

• Thank you received: 21
  • Hikashop Business
9 months 3 weeks ago #353012

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.1

Hi,

Something strange is happening with the payment. When a customer chooses Paypal checkout (new), by default setting a fee is calculated (3,6 %). That works fine.
But when te customer (or in the backend the administrator) changes the paymentmethod before actually paying, the other paymentmethods get a fee too? But all the other methods are configured with no fee at all.

In the screenshot order this customer changed the paymentmethod from Paypal to iDEAL and some fee was calculated for iDEAL?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
9 months 3 weeks ago #353021

Hi,

As iDeal is developed by another developer we won't be able to look into it if it comes from this.
Are you able to reproduce the problem with iDeal ?
If so, are you able to reproduce the problem with another payment method like "collect on delivery" ?
If yes, then we need to look into it and we'll need a backend access to check the situation.

• Thank you received: 21
  • Hikashop Business
9 months 3 weeks ago #353034

Hi,

I now,and I tried to reproduce this but than the system works like it should..Both with registered and guest orders. I can't find out why it didn't remove the fee from the first chosen paymentethod.

• Thank you received: 13071
9 months 3 weeks ago #353036

Hi,

We'll need to be able to reproduce the issue in order to investigate. Let us know, if you find more about how this can happen.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds