Payment Gateway With Payment Options

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
8 months 3 weeks ago #354174

Hi there,

I want to use Stripe on a website.
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/133...nect-by-obsidev.html

What payment options does stripe offer, eg: Apple Pay, Google Pay, Paypal?

Also, I guess I would have to sign up with Stripe to get a merchant ID?

Would you mind giving me a brief explanation as to what is required to add it on a site?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
8 months 2 weeks ago #354181

Hi,

The Stripe Connect plugin sold by Obsidev on our marketplace only supports credit card payments, no Apple Pay and the likes.
You do need to sign up with Stripe.
This other plugin from Ignisdev supports all the payment methods of Stripe:
www.ignisdev.com/en/extensions/p/stripe-checkout-for-hikashop
The difference is that the payment happens on your website with the Stripe Connect plugin, and it supports splitting the payments between vendors when using HikaMarket Multivendor, while the Ignisdev will redirect the customer to the Stripe payment page after the checkout and offer all the available payment methods.

Once you've created a Stripe account and purchased the plugin want to use, install the plugin on your website, and in the System>Payment methods menu of HikaShop, click on the "new" button to configure it. You'll need to provide the necessary credentials from your Stripe account. What to provide depends on the plugin as they don't use the same API of Stripe.
Since we didn't develop either plugins, I'm not sure exactly what credentials are needed. The developer of the plugin you want to purchase will be able to answer to that though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds