Paypal Checkout

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
8 months 2 weeks ago #354355

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.5. Business

I installed Hika Shop 4.7.5. with the new paypal checkout. My customers are a little bit unsettled because when selecting paypal method in the first screen there comes a second one to select paypal again and besides the cart is empty. Maybe a problem of my configuration? Screenshot attached

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
8 months 2 weeks ago #354357

Hi,

Why did you disable all the fundings ? You normally want to enable them in order to offer more payment modes through PayPal.

I understand your screenshot would be unsettling.
There are two things here:
- I would recommend not displaying the cart module on the checkout. Instead, you can use the "cart" view in your checkout workflow to display the cart content during the checkout. And if you do that, it won't appear there. Even with other payment plugins, I don't think you want to display the cart on this page and you would have the same problematic.
- The cart being empty at this point is because you have the "clean cart when order is" setting set to "created" in the HikaShop configuration. Change it to "confirmed" and the cart module will stay filled on that page and it will only be emptied after the payment is made.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Agabl123

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds