Additional Field for Characteristics?

• Thank you received: 2
12 years 2 months ago #39044

Good Day
I am running latest version of HS under Joomla 2.5.1 and am loving it so far. One suggestion/request I would make is an additional field in the Characteristics configuration for a label that displays on the product page. Currently there is only the Name field available which serves to identify the group of characteristics as well as serve as the label on the form. I am designing a store that will offer clothing from several different manufacturers in many different styles, and it would be very helpful to be able to set up different "pallet" (groups of colors) Characteristics based on manufacturer/style, instead of having to place all possible color options in one list.

Thank You
Matt Heffron
Traverse City, MI, USA

It's amazing how the omission of a semicolon can absolutely ruin an otherwise pleasant evening.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13075
12 years 2 months ago #39154

Hi,

You can already have several time characteristics with the same name. So you could do like that.
The problem is that for the selection of the characteristic, you would have to know the id of the characteristic you would like to ue are thy all have the same name.

In next release of HikaShop, we'll add a field to the characteristics to be able to differentiate them easily.

The following user(s) said Thank You: spoonbow

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds