Category Menu Problem (SOLVED)

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #42881

Hello,

I was able to get the category menu to show exactly how I wanted (background and everything) It looked great. I could not get the products to show show. every time I clicked on a category it would take me to the category page again. I ended up getting a lot of "Associated products listing for category listing menu 575 (555, 560, 565 ..). I uninstalled Hika and and reinstalled the newest download.

I followed the tutorial "Content display on the front end" "Listing of categories with a menu" verbatim. I get the menu selection (Our Fish). but no category. i did not reenter my categories or products in Hika because I saw them there in the appropriate sections. I have been working on this for three hours and I am getting nowhere.

I have to assume that I am over looking something. Do I need to remove and re-add categories and products?

?????

www.bigpetestf.com

Thank you in advance.

Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by bigpete. Reason: Problem solved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #42894

Works perfectly. I was under the impression that taking the store off-line would not affect the appearance, my bad. Looks terrific and works fine.

Next is to get a side menu of my categories that will show on all pages. :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds