Custom product view - How?

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 week ago #47833

dev.actual-laser.be/index.php/e-shop/deu...ornia-diepgegraveerd

As you can see above we would like to modify hikashop, especially the product page at this moment.
We would like to be able to specify certain options for certain specific products, not always the entire product category.
If you add custom fields such as "Bovenste tekstlijn" in the example, can you change the order of this field. Above "inkleuring" for example?

I also posted in the following topic considering the amount selectbox for products ordered:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/47356...-a-product-to-1.html

I would like to hide this box from products where the max order amount is 1. Possible?

For some reason I cannot change the display size of product images to 300x300 at system>configuration>files
JFolder::create: Cannot make folder error appears in the front end but it does work with 400x400.

Can anybody help? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
12 years 1 week ago #47949

I don't see any fields on that page ?
Anyway, you can create additional unpublished categories for that. Then, assign them as second categories of your products.

If you want to remove the input box, you can change the option "Display the quantity field on the product page" under the Display tab of the configuration.

Regarding the JFolder error, it's probably linked to a folder access right. Just change its permissions to 777 via FTP and it should solve the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds