Only variables should ...after hikashshop install

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #51246

Hi there,
I install joomla 2.5.4, in my local pc, and after installing the latest hikashop business edition , it says installation successful, but I got the following bug in the front end ,and the back end.

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\LOCALTEST\plugins\system\hikashopaffiliate\hikashopaffiliate.php on line 23

Strict Standards: Declaration of hikashopClass::get() should be compatible with that of JObject::get() in C:\xampp\htdocs\LOCALTEST\administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\helper.php on line 1155

Strict Standards: Declaration of hikashopController::display() should be compatible with that of JController::display() in C:\xampp\htdocs\LOCALTEST\administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\helper.php on line 809

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\LOCALTEST\administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\helper.php on line 1169

Strict Standards: Declaration of hikashopConfigClass::set() should be compatible with that of JObject::set() in C:\xampp\htdocs\LOCALTEST\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\config.php on line 98

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\LOCALTEST\administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\helper.php on line 1040

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\LOCALTEST\administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\helper.php on line 1171

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\LOCALTEST\administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\helper.php on line 1197

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\LOCALTEST\plugins\system\hikashopgeolocation\hikashopgeolocation.php on line 40

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\LOCALTEST\plugins\system\hikashopuser\hikashopuser.php on line 68

With this :
error_reporting = E_ALL

However , I'm afraid that I have done something wrong to hikashop component . and what those messages mean.
:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13083
11 years 11 months ago #51269

That's totally normal.

These messages indicates that HikaShop is deprecated functions of PHP 5.3 which will be removed in the future.
For now, we still need to support PHP4 and because of that, we have to use functions which are deprecated in PHP 5.3
It's not a problem and these are not bugs. It's just PHP informing you on where the deprecated code is so that you can change it in the future when the strict mode is activated.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #51589

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds