Bank transfer payment option and shipping queries

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #53085

Hello,

Due to being unable to use PayPal etc in some African countries we are now wanting customers to pay by Bank transfer. I have set this up, but when at the checkout stage it doesn't give any details, so I am not sure how to get this option to work.

We are also having problems using the UPS plugin, partly because the UPS office in Gaberone doesn't seem able to give us the information we need to get this to work, despite Botswana being on the list of countries in the pull-down menu.

We want to therefore somehow give customers the chance to order on line, using the online shopping module and cart, but that during the checkout they get a note saying that we will invoice them to include shipping and CITES costs and they pay by bank transfer.

Have you any suggestions that could help us?

I hope the above makes sense.
Kind regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13084
11 years 10 months ago #53218

Hi,

If you don't get a payment method displayed during the checkout, you should check that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq

In order to be able to use the UPS plugin, you will need to create an account on the UPS website and get a UPS account number:
www.ehow.com/how_7535059_ups-account-number.html

For your last point: you should remove the payment and shipping views from the checkout workflow option of the configuration. Then, edit the file "step" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views and add your text at the beginning.
At the end of the checkout, you will get an email so that you can add the shipping to the order and then send the customer an email with his full invoice by changing the order status and activating the user notification.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #72075

Hello,

I have removed the payment and shipping views from the checkout workflow option of the configurations.

However, when I get to the following url http://www.....component/hikashop/checkout/step/step-3.html?Itemid=119, the words "No Payment Methods Found" appears between two red horizontal lines. How can I remove this?

When I click next I get to: http://www...../index.php/component/hikashop/checkout/step/step-4.html?Itemid=119 and it says "Thank you for your purchase". I would like to add more details after this phrase. How can I do that. I cannot seem to find the right file to change.

Many thanks,
Kind regards

• Thank you received: 13084
11 years 6 months ago #72329

Hi,

Your links are not working.

If you don't have any payment view, you should not have that error. But in any case, you can remove it by publishing a payment method and saving its configuration.

The "thank you" page can be modified by editing the file "end" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds