Paypal integration

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #54070

I recently tried to use HIKASHOP module on my site www.webcentreindia.com . I am not sure how exactly i can use paypal with HIKA shop. I am registered verified business member in paypal. PLease guide me.

I just tried to use PAYPALPro and i found username / password /Signature option , i generatered the same in paypal and used in my HIKASHOP . but still i am getting the error : "No payment methods found" PLease help.

Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by hastlein1. Reason: tried new stuff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13106
11 years 11 months ago #54181

The PayPal Pro payment method is only available in the USA, Canada and UK. So if you're in india, it's normal that you can't use it.
Please use the PayPal standard payment method instead.
If you have that error with that plugin too, then please check that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq

11 years 11 months ago #54194

Thank you for your quick answer.
I referred your valuable suggestions & read entire FAQ page & corrected my mistakes accordingly.

firstly , I would like to know if i need to change any setting under my paypal account. I used the following link under Payment methods - HikaShop Paypal payment plugin -
www.paypal.com/in/cgi-bin/webscr

Secondly, while refreshing IP's i am not getting any IP addresses how to get one?. I tried to open my site and the same "No payment methods found" message is coming. Please Help.

Attachments:

11 years 11 months ago #54197

That URL is fine. It's actually the default one.

You don't need any IP there.

The problem is that the INR currency is not supported by PayPal Standard. It's no possible to receive payments in that currency with PayPal. You will have to unpublish the currency and leave it "displayed" and set the main currency of the configuration to something else like USD or EUR.

11 years 11 months ago #54205

Hi Nikolas,
Thanks once again for your gr8 support :).
I think we are very close to solve the problem. Under Configuration i managed to change $USD and unpublished Indian currency (INR) & set only on displayed mode. But all my existing product listing on my site is showing in $USD as well as(INR) in (brackets) . And interestingly at the Final total: only $USD shown no INR

Lastly after clicking NEXT button >> it takes me to the PayPal site with the following errors :

" WEB CENTRE
Return to WEB CENTRE
Error Message

Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the postal address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be delivered to that address."

PLEASE HELP .

11 years 11 months ago #54272

Regarding the prices, you can change the price display options of the Display tab of the configuration and of each one of your menus/modules (via the menus Display->Content menus/modules) so that either the USD price is not display.
You should use the currency switcher module so that your users can switch from one currency to the other.

Regarding the fact that the final total is only in USD, that's the only possibility if you want to use PayPal. The price has to be given to PayPal in USD because PayPal cannot process INR.

In my opinion, the best would probably be to use another payment gateway which can handle INR. It would be less confusing for your customers. You should check CardSave or AlertPay. They handle a lot of currencies so maybe they handle INR.

For the last error, you can look at that documentation:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...l-error.html#address

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds