Share order information outside Joomla/hikashop

• Thank you received: 4
11 years 7 months ago #62792

Good morning

we are almost ready to start with our business.

We need to extract the order data from Hikashop, in order to load the information into another application (the application is outside the web) that we use for different things.

I know I can use the export button but I am looking for a way to automatically extract the data.

Do you know if exist any extension which can share the Joomla tables? Like a SOA service?
Otherwise do you think is possible to schedule a task which everyday extracts a CSV with the orders and sends the file to an email or a folder?

Thanks for you help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 7 months ago #62901

Hi,

I don't know any extension for that.

You could create a hikashop plugin which would implement the cron trigger event of HikaShop and use the hikashop_getLayout function to load the export layout of the back end and save it as a file in a folder and potentially mail it or upload it somewhere. That will however require that a developer do that plugin.

• Thank you received: 94
11 years 7 months ago #63372

@Teto - As Nicolas mentions, you could either have a plugin written or could have a cron job developed to automate the process. Both would be custom development projects. My company Polished Geek specializes in custom development and external integrations for Joomla. We've integrated Joomla components and ecommerce with multiple outside applications, including complex ones like SalesForce and eBay. I'm sure our team can design and develop a solution that best fits your needs.

If you would like to privately chat about it, just send me a note by using our ticket system: polishedgeek.com/clients/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=3

Look forward to hearing from you!

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts

• Thank you received: 4
11 years 7 months ago #63977

Dear Nicolas,

regarding the standard CSV export, is there a way to change the separator character used?

For example i would like to use "|" instead the ";"

Thanks.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 7 months ago #64169

Hi,

By default you can only choose between comma and semi colon in the Files tab of the configuration.
If you need another separator, you can go in the table hikashop_config via phpmyadmin and edit the entry called "csv_separator" and change its value from ; to |

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds