Increase/decrease space

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #65686

Hi,

I want to increase the space between product information and the comments.
Also add space between discount and the new price in the categories page and between the old price and the new price in the product's page.

I also want to decrease space between image and title in categories page.

In the attachemnts I show you exactly where I need to do the changes.

Please advise.

Thank you

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by kooky.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2
11 years 7 months ago #65695

i am not an expert, but i believe you can do that in the css template of hikashop (think its name is frontend_default.css

if you dont know about css, you better ask for help or keep a copy in your computer in case you do something wrong (thats what i do)

you can find the frontend_default.css in the control panel of hikashop - configuration - display - css, just make click in the little icon with the pencil

if you need some help about how to change something, you can do what i do: with firefox, make a right click with your mouse in the space or element you want to change, and then choose, inspect element (in spanish you read "inspeccionar elemento") the screen will change to show you a right banner with all the css of the element and you will be able to play around and change things. Dont worry, you wont affect the real website.

firefox needs to be on date, of course.

Hope this help!

Sue.

11 years 7 months ago #65696

melisari wrote: i am not an expert, but i believe you can do that in the css template of hikashop (think its name is frontend_default.css

if you dont know about css, you better ask for help or keep a copy in your computer in case you do something wrong (thats what i do)

you can find the frontend_default.css in the control panel of hikashop - configuration - display - css, just make click in the little icon with the pencil

if you need some help about how to change something, you can do what i do: with firefox, make a right click with your mouse in the space or element you want to change, and then choose, inspect element (in spanish you read "inspeccionar elemento") the screen will change to show you a right banner with all the css of the element and you will be able to play around and change things. Dont worry, you wont affect the real website.

firefox needs to be on date, of course.

Hope this help!

Sue.

Thank you for your interest.
I'm not a css expert at all. To do that on my own it will cost me minimum 2 days of searching and testing and painfull headache. That's why I'm asking for help by the experts. All I need to know is which lines to change in order to get the result I want.
For the ones that designed it, I think it's just 5 minutes work.

Thank again.

Kiki

11 years 7 months ago #65829

Hi,

Where can I find the css lines to move the comments a little lower?

Thanks

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13075
11 years 7 months ago #65834

You can add such CSS:
#hikashop_product_vote_listing{ padding-top: 20px !important; }

in the front end CSS file of HikaShop that you can edit via the Display tab of the configuration of Hikashop.

10 years 6 months ago #126234

Hello

Can anybody tell how to change the space between these two (product pic and price)?

thank you so much for a great component hikashop team :)

Laadukas moderni kulmasohva, valkoinen kulmasohva tai iso kulmasohva: ModerniKoti
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 2322
10 years 6 months ago #126290

Hi,

You probably have to set a height on the class: hikashop_product_image
Or set a negative margin on the previous class or on the class: hikashop_product_price_full

Thanks to follow this tutorial for customizing the layout:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html

Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Xavier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: viki667

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds