[SOLVED] Pimp Category View (Image Size / Frames)

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Style
11 years 7 months ago #66394

Hello Hika-Community

I would like to ask, if there is a way to do 2 things:

1.) Is is possible to remove the "Border" around the Products on a category page and if yes: where? (I tried out a lot of things and settings in the menu, in the Hikashop Module that displays the category but nothing works). The reason is: Just look at this page:
www.waffenmarti.ch/shop/unsere-produkte/...ie/19-sig-sauer.html

As you can see it don't looks very nice if a product has a 2-lined title. The other possibility is to make all borders from every product the same size (that would be the most prefered way).

2.)
How can I make the pics larger on the product overview.
For example on this page, the pictures is very small, but the picture is about 1280px large!
www.waffenmarti.ch/shop/unsere-produkte/...-swiss-arms-sig.html

Or is there a possibility "zoom" some kind into the first product pic and display it centered on the product overview? (please find an idea of what I mean in the attached pdf)!

3.) How can I center (vertical & horizontal) logos and pictures on the catergory view?
I have a view, that displays all brands and manufacturers. Some manufacturers has a logo that is not more like a square. Please find in the attached picture what i mean!

Thank you many times for some tips!

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by mike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 7 months ago #66432

Hi mike,

1) You can remove it in HikaShop > Configuration > Display, tab "Default parameters for DIVs" check "no" for the option: Item box border.
It can be too in you module / menu parameters. Another way is to remove it by css, edit the "frontend css file" on the same page, and change the properties for :".hikashop_subcontainer"

2) Actually there is no "zoom" possibility, but you can maybe create a large picture as a product overview picture.

3) I think that it can be done by css editions.

The following user(s) said Thank You: mike

11 years 7 months ago #66504

1.) I did that: I disabled the Item box border in the settings, in the menu and in the module that displays the data (i mean the hikashop menu/module). Can't get it working :(

2.) Okay, the zoom function would be nice for the future :P

3.) Okay, then I'll try to have a look at it

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 7 months ago #66563

Hi mike,

1) Maybe it's your template which override these property. Try do remove the borders by css in HikaShop > Configuration > Display, edit the frontend css file.

And edit the class: ".hikashop_subcontainer" properties, remove the borders, or edit your template css file to remove them.

The following user(s) said Thank You: mike

11 years 6 months ago #68064

There seems to be a section in the "style_red.css" that overwrites the settings done in the UI (especially that border stuff). There is also a hint in this CSS, that this section shall be removed or commented out, if the setup done in the HikaShop-Settings shall work!

You can find this section like described in the section ".hikashop_subcontainer". Above this declaration you'll find the comment i taked about.

In additional about that "Zoom-Stuff": This idea is rubbish :) I just reduced the amount of products/categories per line from 4 to 3
Then there is more space and the pics can be done bigger (for a better view). Maybe I'll reduce it to 2 per line to make the pics even larger. And the centering of the pics is still open, but I'll manage that soon over the CSS or in the PHP-Code: Should be no problem B)

Thank you and best regards
Mike :)

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by mike.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds