Entry Registration Question

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
11 years 6 months ago #70046

Hi,

www.awards4u.ca/sport-flyers/how-to-order

I'm not sure why my Entry Registration won't work. It says Empty Cart. It should be going to the check out page. But what I'm trying to do is for the customer to Fill out the name and more information and it should sent that information to me in an e-mail. Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks for all your help,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13072
11 years 6 months ago #70163

Hi,

It actually goes to the checkout. Then it sees that you don't have any products in the cart and displays that error message.
It means that in your custom fields, you didn't select any product for them, or you did but the product has no stock.

I'm not sure what you're trying to do but did you consider using a product page with custom fields of the table "item" and not "entry" for your "how to order" page ?

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
11 years 6 months ago #70168

Hi Nicolas,

If I use the "Item" custom field then it will show up on my product page, which I don't want that to happen. "How to order" is where customers can go and put in information of what they want to order and that would be e-mailed to me. All I need are custom fields and what they enter that information is e-mailed to me. Is that possible? I hope you understand.

Thanks

• Thank you received: 13072
11 years 6 months ago #70173

Then you should not use HikaShop for that but a form extension:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/contacts-and-feedback/forms

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds