Shiping and billing address during checkout

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #71828

Hi all,

I have Joomla! 2.5.7 and HikaShop 1.6.0 working and I am very happy about the quality of the software, but...

I have only one address during checkout. I want to give an option for a customer to enter two distinct addresses - one for schipping and one for the invoice. Also, that would be nice to have an option that customer could select that says 'I want to receive an invoice for my order'.

Please, kindly provide me with any information about how I could do that.

Best Regards,
new user,
Mariusz Lipiński (Poland)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 6 months ago #71887

Hi,

By default HikaShop display two address, billing and shipping, in the checkout. The shipping address use the billing address, but the customer can change this address when he not check the "Use the same address as for billing " option.

The shipping address is maybe not displayed on your checkout because there is no shipping method found for the products in cart.
Have you a notice message displayed ?

11 years 6 months ago #72070

When customer is loged in, everythink is like you described, but when it is a new customer, there are fields only for one address.

I think that everythink regarding shipping and payment methods is OK, becouse orders are placed successfully and no messages are displayed. The only problem is, that during registration customer can enter only one address witch becomes shipping and billing addresses.

Please, kindly provide me with an information witch views are responsible for displaying registration page - mibe I will look inside those and will see somethink.

Best Regards and Thanks!

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 6 months ago #72222

Hi,

When the user is not registered, one address field is displayed, when he click on the "Register" button, then the two different address are asked and can be changed.

11 years 2 months ago #91071

Hello, I answer to this post because I need to disable the invoice address.

Xavier wrote: When the user is not registered, one address field is displayed, when he click on the "Register" button, then the two different address are asked and can be changed.

Instead of having the two different address I'd like to have only the shipping address(that is the same address of registration) and the edit button for this.
So I need to remove the invoice address and the button NEW.

Is that possible?

Thank you

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 2 months ago #91104

Hi,

I htink that you'll maybe find your answer there .

Hope this will help you.

11 years 2 months ago #91357

Thank you, I found the solution.

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds