Buttons Buttons and more on Buttons...

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #72522

Hi There,

I am solving problems on my OWN today.. so your help has not been wasted thank you. One opinion and one question answer needed please:

1) Thoughts on doing fancy buttons? Important? I am just using the html (the css of my template look a bit funny).. any thoughts on whether this is worthwhile and tips on how to do it?

2) I have the module for cart on the RHS of my site. It has a proceed button.. but once we get into the checkout portion, the proceed button no longer works. The BA would still like hte cart to show up there.. is there a way to hide that button ONLY on that page..

Cheers,
Susan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 6 months ago #72696

Hi,

1) To make fancy buttons, you have to know the class of the button for example the "Add to cart" button class is: "hikashop_cart_input_button".
And edit the css file, to change the display of your button, for example the width, height, background image, ...

2) Why not hide the module when the customer is in the checkout ?
Else you can edit the view "product / cart" and check the current url with the function "hikashop_currentUrl()" and if the url is the checkout url, hide the button.

The following user(s) said Thank You: SuzyBGood

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds