Product with Options

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 3 months ago #89560

Hi,

I have created a product with a few options fields including different characteristics. (by creating characteristics as indicated in your turorial and added them to a product and then defined as an option)

It all shows all right on my product page. My problem is: I have created 3 characteristics, say A is free B is 20€ and C 40€. If I select the option that has a cost it all goes fine. If I leave option A (free), it says the product is not available. In the manage variants on the option product, I have put the price to 0 in the fields.
How can I still have the possibliity not to pick any option that comes at cost? (before creating the characteristics it shows No and Yes + cost in the drop down list, all I want is to keep the possibility of having the No)

Second question:
Once I go to the checkout with all the options selected, they all appear as separate product in the cart but the main product is not at the top of the cart, how could I change the order the products are displayed in the cart?
On your demo website, the options show as a one product line with the details. How can this be set up?

Thank you very much for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13092
11 years 3 months ago #89675

Hi,

1. It's probably that you have turned off the option "show add to cart button for free products" in the configuration. So it prevents you from adding the free option to the cart.

2. It's probably that you have turned off the option "group options with product" in the configuration.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dundaho27

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 3 months ago #89706

Indeed, spot on for both recommandations! Thank you Nicolas

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds