Shopping cart does not work

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 3 months ago #89577

You closed my last set of post (#89572 - Can't add items to shopping cart), claiming the problem was fixed. However, it is not fixed and I didn't know if I could continue to post under the previous post of if I needed to open a new post . . . so I opened a new one.

I'm sorry, but the cart is NOT working. I just got my dad to try it on his computer and he lives 5 hours away (which of course means nothing), and it does the same thing on his computer. Maybe your computer is the problem. Maybe you have extra software loaded on it that makes it work correctly. Maybe you have an older/newer browser, maybe you have something else that is not common to everyone else, so I would suggest you go to a non-HikaShop computer and try it because it does NOT work. Maybe you're not going to the right website. I don't know, but this is getting exhausting and costing me sales!

On a non-HikaShop computer,
1. Go to www.m2820.com
2. Click on Store in the top menu.
3. Click on "Add to Cart" under the first book.

4. Click "Continue Shopping"

5. Now, click the "x" beside the item.

6. The book is removed from the cart. So far all is correct.

7. Now add the same book again. Look, no book.

8. Click continue shopping . . . still no book.

It doesn't matter which computer I try this on, it does the same thing. I've tried this on 6 different computers. It is NOT a cache problem . . . it is a HikaShop problem. Can you please figure out what is going on instead of closing the case.

Copy the following link into your browser and watch my screen capture of it NOT working. Now, this is after I used Norton utilities to clean my computer of all internet traces, I cleaned the history in the browser, I cleared the cache from Joomla and I purge the Joomla expired cache.

www.m2820.com/examples/HikaShop.avi

Again, 6 different computers all give this same result. The only thing I can figure is your computer is the problem. Go to the front desk and try the secretaries computer, your laptop, etc. It is not working.

Brad

Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by simo90.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 3 months ago #89652

Hi,

I have the problem on my "hikashop computer" which is a normal computer with normal softwares.
When I add the product, remove it and add it again it's working fine, BUT when I add 2 different products and remove only one of the both from the cart > it empty the cart.

How can you say that it's not a cache issue ? Have you disable the Joomla cache, disable any cache component, isn't your template using cache ?
Be sure that the cart module has not cache enabled. (in the Joomla cart module options).

Have you edited any views related on the cart, like "product / cart" or edited the file "components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php" ?

And why are you telling that we have closed the other topic ? It's still open..

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 3 months ago #89703

Let me try one other thing

Brad

Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by simo90.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds