AcyMailing and Discounts

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #89756

Hi there!

My shop has different discounts for different user groups...
It seems to me that the integration plugin does not account for that, right?

As a test I gave myself (super user) 50% discount on everything in the shop.
"Lesser" users get less discount.

For products that have a "lesser" discount, that discount is communicated to AcyMailing.
Only when there is no "lesser" discount, the 50% is communicated. Probably whichever discount has been defined first...

Ideally the interface should communicate both ways so that different prices are shown in the newsletter for different list members (or different mailing lists), but I would also be content if I could configure (in the plugin configuration) not to take any discounts into account (show the original price), and/or not to show any prices at all (like a catalog function).

Any ideas on the subject?

Greetz,
Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 2 months ago #89909

Hi,

Having the prices being recaculated for each user is not possible as it would generate a lot of queries and would heavily slow down the sending of the newsletter.
On the other end, adding a parameter to select whether to display the prices with discount or not, or not display the prices at all is something which is possible. I've worked on that this afternoon and it's working now. I will be added in the next release of HikaShop in a few weeks.
In the mean time, another possibility is to create a product display template for the plugin which doesn't display the product price. There is actually some documentation for developers to do that on this page:
www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/1...ashop.html#customize

The following user(s) said Thank You: peteritv

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds