File Download

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #89758

Purchased the Business version of the software and i am having a difficult time find a solution to the following:

1) i can set up a free download of a product and it appears to work fine. The file is downloadable from the products page. However, when i make the digital file for purchase only, the buyer does not receive a link to download the file.

2) the State data field on my registration form is no longer visible. The * for Required field is visible next to the but the box is missing. if a user is already logged in and is going through the checkout process the State data field as the word "State" in it instead of the the actual word "Texas".

Does anyone have a solution?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #89766

as i look in the country field all the states are represented. so i dont believe that is the problem. any other suggestions?

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 2 months ago #89821

Hi,

1) The buyer should receive the link via email, have you edited any emails ? Can you give us a screenshot of your file configuration of any product ?

2) You have to change the default value of the country to United states, be sure that this country is published in the zone menu of HikaShop, then go back to the state field and select a default value for the states.

11 years 2 months ago #89826

Response to item #1. Here is the screen shot. it was too small to view so i attached it.

File Attachment:

File Name: Hikashop_P...opt.docx
File Size:259 KB

i have not edited any emails.

Thanks.

Attachments:

11 years 2 months ago #89869

I meant a screenshot of the file parameters, not product page, thanks to click on the edit button next to the file and make a screenshot.

ps: You can attach images directly, it's easiest for us :)

11 years 2 months ago #89877

The file download issue is now resolved. i believed the issue was that i did not manually change the order from created to confirmed. is that something that really has to be done manually? seems to me that it should be an automatic event when the payment has been received.

Thanks.

11 years 2 months ago #89879

Yes the status should change automatically when the payment is done, thanks to check your payment method configuration.
See if the options of your payment method are correct, and if you received the payment.

11 years 2 months ago #89907

Thanks. That worked. However when i changed the Allow Payment Notification from Authorize the print receipt page when away. Now the screen is black with a link to Go Back To Shop. i do not have a Return URL set. What could cause that problem? Is there an override somewhere?

Thanks.

11 years 2 months ago #89968

Can you give us a screenshot of your Authorize.net configuration ?

11 years 2 months ago #90012

Here is the screen shot. i excluded the login id and transaction key. everything else are unchanged.

Sorry, but i could not embed the image for some reason. image is attached instead. thanks.

Attachments:

11 years 2 months ago #90147

Can you try to add a return url to see if it automatically redirect to HikaShop ?
The black screen is on the Authorize.net website ? Or it's an HikaShop page ? Can you give us a screenshot ?

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds