how can i make options appear on same page

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #89957

hello

i have products with options and some with not. it seems the products with oprions brings you to another page to allow you to choose the characteristic.My question is how can i avoid having 2 pages for same product,

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 2 months ago #90015

Hi,

There is only one page, in the product page you can select the options or variants of the product.
I think that you are talking about the products listing, and you can't select the options in the listing.

If you really need that, it require some development and PHP skills.
Hope this will help you.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #90034

hello

thank you for your quick response. yes, my products that have no options, allow you to add to cart on the product listing page. The products that have options sends you to a second page where you choose your options and then add to cart.

i was wondering if you could one page for both??

i must say this is a great product and i am considering buying your commercial one just because its such a great product and your support here is just outstanding, that i feel i should pay for something and i want you guys to continue supporting this great product. just my thoughts.

thank you so much

• Thank you received: 4004
11 years 2 months ago #90227

Hi,

You are talking about product listing.
A product listing is a listing of product and it's not the product page.
Product options are just displayed on the product page because there is a lot of information to display, some complex javascript sometimes in order to manage the dynamic price or "linked options" and "linked variants". That's why we do not display the option selection in the product listing.

But the product page, which is the page of the product, works in one single step.

As Xavier explained, if you want to integrate the option selection in the product listing, it would require some develpment and PHP skills.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds