Product listing layout question

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #93702

Hi Nicolas,

First of all, I just want to say this is a really great product. Really glad that you guys invented this, thank you. I would like to purchase the commercial version later on, but as for now i am still trying to fully understand how to use Hikashop.

I have a question about the layout. If I set up a menu item to link to a Category Listing, which has all sub categories of a parent category, when I link on one of those sub categories on that page, it should link to a product listing page for that sub category right? What dictates the layout for that page? I also have a menu item linking to a product listing page for that sub category, and the layout is what I set up in the Hika Shop Options for that menu item. But that isn't the same as when it is linked to from the Category list page. Does this make sense? Please see my website here: aromaterapiindonesia.com/index.php

Or even better I think if I can use one url for the two links (from the menu and page). Currently,
from the menu i have this url: aromaterapiindonesia.com/products-categories/aromatherapy-set
from the page i have this url: aromaterapiindonesia.com/products-catego.../12-aromatherapy-set

How can I use only the first one?

Many thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing your reply.

Max

Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by max.mandias.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 2 months ago #93869

Hi,

You have to edit the associated module options of the category listing menu.
In Display > Content modules, edit your category listing menu, click on the "Associated module ...", then on the module edition page, set the desired parameters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds