Australia Post - 2 Package

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #93761

Hi Again,

The AusPost Shipping Module seems to be working now (was this fixed?) but I notice something I haven't before. When I choose 2 products it gives me a total and then puts a little note underneath that says (2 packages). The item that I am including is small and we'd likely wrap it together to ship. Is there a place where I can control this?

Cheers,
Susan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13110
11 years 2 months ago #93803

Hi,

It's probably because in the options of the plugin you have the option "group products" turned off so the shipping fee is calculated as if you send the products in different packages.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #93888

Hi Nicolas,

I wish. Group products is ticked. It's not a huge deal, but the original package is large (rolled wrapping paper) and all they are adding is tape. So to add the extra packaging on top for tape seems a bit crazy.

Let me know if you have any other thoughts.

Cheers,
Susan

• Thank you received: 13110
11 years 2 months ago #93953

Then it could be that the weight/dimension of the products combined goes over the restrictions of Austalia Post for packages (max weight of 20kg, max length of 1.05m and max volume of 128625000 mm^3)

If you just don't want to display that text, you can override the translation key X_PACKAGES and change the text:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify

The following user(s) said Thank You: SuzyBGood

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds