Product prize according to size

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #93864

Hi everyone!

Could I put a price on a product in relation to the size? For example..I have a ring whose size is 10, and another that its size is 12.
I would like that all rings with the same size, they have the same prize.

How I can do it?

Thanks you!!

Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Lumilo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 2 months ago #93916

Hi,

You can create as many products as you want and set their price one by one.
Or use the variants, create a product, characteristics (for example 'size') and add it to the product, then manage variant and set a price for the sizes.

I don't really what you need, have you only different products ? Or a product in different sizes ?

11 years 2 months ago #93988

Xavier wrote: Hi,

You can create as many products as you want and set their price one by one.
Or use the variants, create a product, characteristics (for example 'size') and add it to the product, then manage variant and set a price for the sizes.

I don't really what you need, have you only different products ? Or a product in different sizes ?

Uuuhmm..

I have two categories: rings and earrings, but there are products that have different size: 10,15,20...etc.
The idea is that all products that measures the same, they have the same prize.

Thank you very much Xavier for your answer, I need do it as soon as possible.

• Thank you received: 13102
11 years 2 months ago #94003

Hi,

You can create a characteristic "size" with all the possible values and then add it to each product. In the "manage variants" area of each product, you can enter the price for each variant.
There is also a "copy" button on the products listing in commercial editions of Hikashop so that you can create one product and duplicate it to get a second product with all the variants and prices already entered.

11 years 2 months ago #94115

Thank you to both! I got it with your help. But I have another question...jeje :)

Is there some way to put the same image for each size without have to upload all the time these image?

I have 15 different sizes and a lot of products with the same image on each product... :(

Thank you gods of wisdom!!!

• Thank you received: 13102
11 years 2 months ago #94287

Simply add the image in the main product and all the variants of the product will use the image automatically.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds