Confirm/Next Button missing

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 2 months ago #94844

I finally got my shipping plugin to work and I lost the confirm part of my checkout work flow. I have paypal pro set up but once you put in the card number and date there is nothing to do.. nothing to press..
This is my checkout workflow please advise..

login_address_shipping_payment_confirm,end I have tried altering this to what is in the documentation and moving around the "confirm" field but nothing seems to bring it back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13102
11 years 2 months ago #94864

That checkout workflow is fine. We would need to know more about the rest of your checkout setup and look at the checkout directly on your website. Could you give a link to your shop ?

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 2 months ago #94885

I have had to re-build the site several times I am currently building it at www.i-mac.com/langka.com If it helps I can private message you a login for the admin side.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 2 months ago #94980

Hi,

I just tried on your website, and the "next" button is displayed.
Had you set an address ? Because without an address, the next button is not displayed.

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago #120144

I have a same kind problem. I'm testestin system now, and when checkout came to page wher customer can check his/her cart a last time, there isn't a "next-button" If I remove a cart from checkout, all will work perfectly (But can i really remove cart from checkout-system... no.)

However, I created a brand new test customer. In that account, checking out wil work normally.

Problem with coocies, locally or server side?

Edit: Second try to "buy" something, (after a cancelled withdrawal) again there is no "next"-button in "Cart"-page.

SOLVED, I think. Seems there is some errors in product weight or/and volumes and that make mistake to cart-secreen. (???)

Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by linesa.

• Thank you received: 1778
10 years 8 months ago #120193

Hi,

Can you give me a link to your website for testing purpose, then I'll maybe be able to tell you from where the problem is coming from

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds