Custom Item column layout

• Thank you received: 2
11 years 2 months ago #94921

I have a cart with custom fields but I would like to the the product name and description and price to appear/float to the left and the input fields float to the right. I've tried to edit the css file as well as the product list view page but no luck. Please advise.

Jump Start registration form

Thanks

Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by aheng5. Reason: forgot to add price to be included with product name

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 403
11 years 2 months ago #94977

Hello there,

Which layout are you using?
Try different layout to see what happens and if you can something you like.
If you don't, a solution could consist in editing your current layout (display>Views) and move some part of the code to a different place with different css rules.
You should then be able to do what you want.

11 years 2 months ago #95161

Thank you for your reply. I really like the DIV product listing.

Please let me know which view page I need to try and switch the code location for the product name/description and get the price to appear under the same column as the product name. I can't seem to figure out which view

Thank you.

11 years 2 months ago #95181

Resolved (Kind of) I figured out the Product listing_img_desc view was what I needed to edit to get the look I was seeking (product title/description on the left side); however I cannot figure out how to get the pricing to appear under the Product description column rather than in the customer item column. I tried to move just the <! price code> section but made the page go blank.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Jump start class

• Thank you received: 13102
11 years 2 months ago #95209

You indeed have to move the <!-- PRODUCT PRICE --> code block in the listing_img_desc file for that.
If you got a blank page, it means that you moved it at a place of the file which is not correct and which breaks the PHP code. Try to move it somewhere else.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds