Related Products hide Navigation

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 11 months ago #155291

-- url of the page with the problem -- : nflmerch.com/product/green-bay-packers-can-kaddy
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3

Hi, I have the Related Products module on the bottom of my product pages.
I named it "Customers who bought this item also purchased..." and I have the "Number of Items" set to 3 so it shows just a few items.

Then the Pagination appears, limited to 3 per page, and gives the option to page through 3 at a time.
Is there a setting to get rid of this, or do I need to edit the code?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
9 years 11 months ago #155313

Hi,

The related products module is supposed to be displaying the related products of the product currently being displayed.
So of course, you get the pagination there because otherwise, there would be no point to add related products to a product if you don't show them in the related products module.
I guess that you changed the options of the module to not display the related products of the product but something else and that's why you don't want the pagination since the list of products there is generated automatically and not from a list made manually.

So there is no option to remove the pagination there, however, you can add that CSS in the frontend CSS of HikaShop in order to remove the pagination of that module:
.hikashop_category_information_module_98 .hikashop_products_pagination{
display: none;
}

www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html

The following user(s) said Thank You: hiredgeek

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 11 months ago #155334

Ah, thank you very much. You are correct, I was using the setting "In the same categories". I realize now that the Random products module suits my needs better. Makes sense now!

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds