Quantity Dropdown on Product Listing

• Thank you received: 3
9 years 11 months ago #157037

-- HikaShop version -- :2.3.1

Hello, we are trying to get the "quantity" field next to "add to cart" to be a dropdown (we believe this is a feature you have added to v2.3.1), we want the customer to be able to select fixed numbers, ie. 100 or 200 or 500 or 1000, each quantity would have a price associated to it. The display is on a Product Listing page, can this be done? if so, how? I'm sorry but I searched the forums and documentation but couldn't find any info on how to implement this dropdown option.

Thanks for your help.
Alan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 11 months ago #157068

Hi,

Yes it's indeed a new feature. To have a dropdown, you just have to select the value "Ajax input" for the option "Display the quantity field on the product page" in Configuration > Main > Product, then "Show select" for "Quantity layout on product page" in Configuration > Display > Products.

And to have values each 100, 00, 500..., in the product edition page, you have to set a minimum quantity of 100 to have increment by 100 for in the dropdown.

9 years 10 months ago #157501

Hi, unfortunately I couldn't get that to work. I have changed the settings in the areas you mentioned but it didn't seem to work, I have a minimum quantity, but it still has the + and - and is incremented in ones. Could you maybe take a look at our site? www.quickcheapprint.co.nz/index.php/busi.../businesscardscolour . The product I have set the options on is "Colour Front Only".

Thanks
Alan

9 years 10 months ago #157546

Hi,

It is currently not possible with the current version. I just made the modifications and it will be available in the next release.

The following user(s) said Thank You: ahcopyart

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
9 years 9 months ago #165303

Yes, that s a feature I m waiting too. Also it would be nice if we had an option in the configuration >>Display the quantity field on the product page >> global on listing (add to cart per product - drop down) or we ajax too.

Thanks!

9 years 9 months ago #165305

Hi,

The quantity field as dropdown option is available :)
In Configuration > Display > Product > Quantity layout on product page.

9 years 9 months ago #165361

Hi Xavier, I am confused, you said above that it is not available, is there a new version with this ability?

• Thank you received: 1778
9 years 8 months ago #165367

Yes, you should download the last hikashop version through our website, install it, and directly use the "Quantity layout on product page" option.

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 2 months ago #190802

HY,

I'm new to hika and I'm trying to display a quantity filed in each characteristic row on product page. Can you help me please. I'm using Hikashop business edition.

Thnaks in advance.

• Thank you received: 13069
9 years 2 months ago #190821

Hi,

Please open a new thread for new questions. Please also provide the necessary information for us to help you: link to the page with the issue so that we can assess the situation, screenshot of the problem if needed, error message if any.

• Thank you received: 1
7 years 10 months ago #243650

Hey

That's a good feature but what if my increments are not fixed? So I have 10, 30, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 600 ?

• Thank you received: 13069
7 years 10 months ago #243656

Hi,

There is now a "show select price" choice for the "quantity input" setting of the products so that the dropdown can be based on the minimum quantities of your product prices.
So enter the different unit prices (which can be the same) and their respective minimum quantities in the Prices section and the system will base itself on them to display the quantity dropdown.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 8 months ago #309514

is any solution like <input type="number" step="step_number"> there i can choose step_number in
product page backoffice ?
spet_number is equal to number of product in a pack.

for example i sale product and have price per item, but i sale this product only by packs = 1 pack = 100 pc
so i need to use step=100,
if i have 20pc in pack , i use step="20"

also i cand use pack in hikashop caus i obtain data from source in pcs

so if to add in product editor in backoffice one field - quantity in pack for sale, it can be linked to step property of filed input

<input id="hikashop_product_quantity_field_1" type="number" min="100" value="100" class="hikashop_product_quantity_field" name="quantity" data-hk-qty-min="100" data-hk-qty-max="1891" onchange="window.hikashop.checkQuantity(this);" step="100">

how to make ?

Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Bender.

• Thank you received: 1778
4 years 8 months ago #309517

Hello,

Let's continue through that thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...to-order.html#309516

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds