Move product description from bottom to right side

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 4 months ago #182625

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13

Hi,

I'm struglling to move Product description from "hikashop_product_bottom_part" to "hikashop_product_right_part" For the moment there will not be any other elements on the product page. they just want to have products as an product-gallery. But we agreed to use a web-shop solution so we can easily make it as a full web-shop later.

I have been throught this part: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout

Under Display>Views "My template" Product show I belived I could easily move content around but no.. Is there a simple way to move around on elements?

I'm familar to html, css and some php.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 747
9 years 4 months ago #182628

Hi again,

You're on the right way, but probably editing the wrong view. Which one to edit depends on which product layout you have selected in the configuration. Probably it's set to "Default", means you'll need to edit the view "show_default" (not "show").

If that's the case, in "show_default" you'll find a div with id/class "hikashop_product_bottom_part", and inside the div with id/class "hikashop_product_description_main". This latter div you want to move to where you want it, in your case further up inside the div with id/class "hikashop_product_right_part".

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: janhelge, jimphillips

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 4 months ago #182633

Thanks again for quickly pointing me in right direction! Thanks lousyfool! :-)

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds