How to remove hikashop submodules

• Thank you received: 5
8 years 1 month ago #233040

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.afom.org.au/website/index.php/shop-auctions
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.4.8

Hello,

There has been some changes to Hikashop lately and I am having some trouble locating from what I can see the hikashop_submodules that is automatically added under the categories listing.

It is only a tiny little shop at this stage and I really need the submodule removed.

Thank you
Kind regards
Lene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
8 years 1 month ago #233047

Hi,

Since HikaShop 2.5.0, HikaShop doesn't create associated modules for the menu items.
Now, the system forces one virtual module for the categories listing menu items and the options are directly in the menu items.

If your problem is that you have the products displayed directly under the categories, not only when you click on a category, then the problem is not about removing the submodule. It's about changing the "sub element filter" setting to "direct sub elements" in the "products options" tab of your menu item via the Joomla menu manager.

8 years 1 month ago #233144

Hi Nicolas,

The products that are listed is only listed under the category listings and not when you click into the actual product listings.

I just want the categories listed when you click on the shop and no products listed below.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: naizak

8 years 1 month ago #233153

Hello,

Not sure if this is the right way, but i removed the default category, being 'product category' that is automatically added to the items, from the item so the only category is the category that I have put them in to. This removed them from the category listing page.

As long as this does not cause any other issues than it all looks fine :) .

Kind regards
Lene

The following user(s) said Thank You: naizak

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds