Cart Module not showing on product page

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 1 month ago #263754

Hello

I published the "add to cart module" FOR ALL PAGES and placed it into the "top" position (same as the menu). Everything works fine, but when I navigate to a certain productlist (for example: verswarenrapallo.be/webshop/categorie/pistolets ), the module suddenly disappears?! The menu (same position) on the other side works correctly ...

Can someone help me please?

Thanks!

Regards!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
7 years 1 month ago #263764

Hi,

Maybe you have some kind of cache activated on your website preventing you from seeing the module on some pages that were cached before you added the module ?
Try clearing the cache of Joomla.
Otherwise, please provide screenshots of the settings of your module.

7 years 1 month ago #263842

I deleted all the cache, unfortunately that didn't help :(

I hereby provide you some screenshots of the settings of the module.

Attachments:

7 years 1 month ago #263852

Hi,

Then I don't see why it would do that. The screenshots looks fine.
Could you try switching to the default template of Joomla ? Do you see the same problem with it ?

7 years 1 month ago #263888

It's just the same problem :(

• Thank you received: 75
7 years 1 month ago #263893

Hi,

I took a quick look, in your module settings you have set your cart not to appear in category listings (see your third screenshot under "Weergave gelimiteerd tot"). And the link you gave in your first post is a category listing, that's why it doesn't show up.

So set "Categorie Lijst" to Yes and all should probably be well. Hope that helps.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas, Lodeke87

7 years 1 month ago #263911

Owkaaaay! It works!! Thank you very much! I have an other question about the look of the product page, but i guess i have to open a new topic?

• Thank you received: 611
7 years 1 month ago #263918

Hello,

Yes please, create a new topic for each issue.

Regards

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 10 months ago #272173

I seem to have a similar problem. The cart does not show on the product page.

I have enabled it in the module settings, see screenshot. Here is the website: ScarvesAustralia.com.au

Thank you

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by sarawhite. Reason: Forgot to mention website

6 years 10 months ago #272179

Hi,

These are only some of the settings of the module.
The most important options for the display of the module are in the main tab where you can select the enable/disable setting, the position of the module and the access of the module.
Even if the module is enable and all its display settings are activated, if you configured the module to display in a position which isn't displayable by your Joomla template or if its access is not public, you won't see it.

So please check on that.

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 10 months ago #272200

Hello Nicolas

The Cart module shows on all other pages just not on the PRODUCT PAGE.
It sits on a position which is visible (the other ones are showing see above)
Access is public

Please find a screenshot of the Main Tab settings: Here is the website to check

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 611
6 years 10 months ago #272216

Hello,

I see 2 possibilities :
- Check in your module configuration page, and more especially in Menu Assignment tab, check if there is some "special" module assignment parameters, something that may prevent to display your modules in product page.

- Can you try to switch to a default template (like Protostar), and if your module cart is displayed in your product page that means that the root issue come from your template, maybe something to configure or contact your template provider support.

Awaiting news from you.

Regards

Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Philip.

2 years 8 months ago #334702

We had the same issue. We tried switching to a template which was being using on webpages which were loading the cart module, but that left the webpages blank - we've now reverted back to the previous template, but the issue of blank webpages remains - we'd really appreciate your help - How do we get the webpages loading again? We've Cleaned Cache in Joomla and deleted cookies in Google Chrome.

• Thank you received: 1778
2 years 8 months ago #334707

Hello,

I would recommend to activate first the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration.
That will then display an error message on that blank page which will help us and you better understand what's going on and provide a solution.

Kind regards,
Mohamed

2 years 8 months ago #334721

Thank you Mohamed, we now get the Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in [domain]/plugins/system/gantry/gantry.php on line 234. I'd really appreciate your help with this. Line 234 says:

if ($this->isGantryTemplate($template_info->id) && isset($doc->_styleSheets[JURI::root(true) . '/templates/' . $app->getTemplate() . '/css-compiled/bootstrap.css'])) {

Which is in the wider code:

public function onBeforeCompileHead()
{
$doc = JFactory::getDocument();
$app = JFactory::getApplication();
if (!$app->isAdmin()) {
$template_info = $app->getTemplate(true);
// If its a gantry template dont load up
if ($this->isGantryTemplate($template_info->id) && isset($doc->_styleSheets[JURI::root(true) . '/templates/' . $app->getTemplate() . '/css-compiled/bootstrap.css'])) {
unset($doc->_styleSheets[JUri::base(true) . '/media/jui/css/bootstrap.css']);
unset($doc->_styleSheets[JUri::base(true) . '/media/jui/css/bootstrap.min.css']);
unset($doc->_styleSheets[JUri::base(true) . '/media/jui/css/bootstrap-responsive.css']);
unset($doc->_styleSheets[JUri::base(true) . '/media/jui/css/bootstrap-responsive.min.css']);
unset($doc->_styleSheets[JUri::base(true) . '/media/jui/css/bootstrap-extended.css']);
unset($doc->_styleSheets[JUri::base(true) . '/media/jui/css/bootstrap-rtl.css']);
}
}

• Thank you received: 1778
2 years 8 months ago #334727

Hello,

Well a solution can either be to directly contact your template provider, or to change the line 234 by something like this :

if (isset($template_info->id) && $this->isGantryTemplate($template_info->id) && isset($doc->_styleSheets[JURI::root(true) . '/templates/' . $app->getTemplate() . '/css-compiled/bootstrap.css'])) {

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds