Product Comment listing without voting and recomment

• Thank you received: 1
7 years 3 weeks ago #265913

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1

Hello,
I have an strange thing with the comments on the product site. The voting-stars and the possibility to comment an comment isn't shown in the comment listings – equal logged in or not.
Can you help me to find out where the fold is? See the attached file my list on the frontend (I can see the empty table-fields an the html-script)

My backend settings:
- Vote and Comment
- Public
- 5 stars
- Guests need e-mail
- automatic edit
- Public for view the comments and comment the comments
- show on the product-site only

Any idea? Thanks.
Regards,
Jonas

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
7 years 3 weeks ago #265960

Hi,

That's because in the setting "Choose which module you want to enable", you've selected "Vote & Comment" instead of "Vote & comment connected".
Because of that, the votes and comments are taken into account separately and thus when you vote, you vote, and when you comment, you comment. Thus the comments don't have any vote to be displayed.

7 years 3 weeks ago #265999

Hi Nicolas,
thanks for your answer. But I can't choose "Vote & comment connected", please see on the screenshot of my backend (in red the english translation). Any idea why this modul-possiblity isn't available?
And the other question: it's possible to comment the comments? (in one level under the first comment)

Thanks for requests,
sincerely,
Jonas

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 1778
7 years 3 weeks ago #266011

Hello Jonas,

We just fixed that issue on our end, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?

Thank you.

7 years 3 weeks ago #266085

Hello Mohamed,
thanks for the fixing of that – now I can see the stars from the customers, if I have "Vote AND comment" choosen and the customer need to set the vote-stars. For me is fine.
But an additional option here would be that the costumer have a possibility to set the stars or not if I set "Vote OR comment".

My other problem is on the comments, that I can't see the possibility to vote for or again a comment if I have set it in the backend (only the numbers [0] or the text appears, depend my choice) – Where are the buttons for vote a comment?

Third question: An option to comment a comment (in text form) doesn't exist nativ in Hikashop? If no, you know a additional tool for this?

Thanks for all,
Jonas

• Thank you received: 1778
7 years 3 weeks ago #266091

Hello Jonas,

1. Actually if you set it to "Vote OR comment", only votes or comment will be taken into account.

2. 3. There is actually no option to do that, the vote&comment feature wasn't implemented to support it. So it will require some custom development

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds