- Posts: 177
- Thank you received: 4
Product Page Link
9 years 1 month ago #275396
by kchahine
Product Page Link was created by kchahine
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.x.x
Hi,
I am currently upgrading my website. I am using a new template however I am not able to get the product links from one to the other as can be seen in the link above. Can someone please help?
Regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.x.x
Hi,
I am currently upgrading my website. I am using a new template however I am not able to get the product links from one to the other as can be seen in the link above. Can someone please help?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275419
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Page Link
Hi,
The problem comes from the CSS of your template which hides these buttons:
body .hikashop_product_page span.hikashop_previous_product, body .hikashop_product_page span.hikashop_next_product {
display: none;
}
in the file templates/r_rnshop/custom/css-compiled/hydrogen_17.css
I would recommend contacting the support of your template provider because that's not right. They shouldn't hide them. They can change the CSS of these if they want in their template, but hidding them in CSS is not a good solution since then people won't see them when they activate the display of these buttons like you did.
The problem comes from the CSS of your template which hides these buttons:
body .hikashop_product_page span.hikashop_previous_product, body .hikashop_product_page span.hikashop_next_product {
display: none;
}
in the file templates/r_rnshop/custom/css-compiled/hydrogen_17.css
I would recommend contacting the support of your template provider because that's not right. They shouldn't hide them. They can change the CSS of these if they want in their template, but hidding them in CSS is not a good solution since then people won't see them when they activate the display of these buttons like you did.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kchahine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds