Minicart issue

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 1 month ago #289110

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5

Hi,

since the minicart module supports now drop-down, we would like to replace the minicart extension that we currently use which is from a third-party developer with the one that comes with Hikashop on our website but there is a problem with it.

Every time I add a product to cart on the product page, the loading icon displays and after in the minicart module position the entire website is displayed similar to an iframe, but is not an iframe. On product listing pages is working correctly.

thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 1 month ago #289111

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean.
Could you provide a link to the page with instructions to see the problem ?

6 years 1 month ago #289190

Hi,

I've sent you an email via your contact form with the link, screenshots related to the issue and website logins.

All you have to do is add the product to cart and you'll see the issue with the minicart module.

thanks!

6 years 1 month ago #289191

Hi,

Thank you for the access.
There is apparently an issue with your Joomla template.
Even though the URL to load the new cart module content has the "tmpl-component" parameter in it, the template displays all the modules around the main area instead of only the main area.
Because of that, you get that strange looking display after the add to cart because the cart is inside a full page.

6 years 1 month ago #289445

Hi Nicolas,

I've tested the minicart with the Joomla default templates like Protostar and Beez, and the minicart module is not working correctly on any of them. On Protostar there is another issue, I can't delete de products from cart. Another thing is that on our template the minicart is not working correctly on some products but on other it works.

thanks!

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 1 month ago #289457

Hello,

Do you have a SEF extension ?
The problem is that the module is trying to refresh itself but, for an unknown reason, the Joomla routing is nor performed at it should and the result you have in not the HikaShop module content.
The URL is (I removed your domain name) :

/crystals-minerals/product/cart/module_id-614/module_type-cart/return_url-aHR0cHM6Ly9kZXYudmVzaWNhLm9yZy9jcnlzdGFscy1taW5lcmFscy9wcm9kdWN0L2luZGlnby1nYWJicm8tb2JlbGlza3Mtc3RhbmRpbmctcGlsbGFycy9jYXRlZ29yeV9wYXRod2F5LTc4/tmpl-component

Regarding the result the URL is giving, I suppose the problem is related to a SEF extension. But it can also be a security plugin or a system plugin.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

6 years 4 weeks ago #289920

Hi,

When I add a product to cart, I get this js error in the console, which is comming from hikashop.js .

Please see screenshot:

thanks!

Attachments:

6 years 4 weeks ago #289930

That javascript error is not the cause of the problem.
It is the result of your problem.
Because the AJAX request to refresh the cart module HTML returns the whole page instead of only the module HTML, the code which is supposed to add it to the page fails because it finds characters which shouldn't be there, similar to this:
stackoverflow.com/questions/32134259/jav...ror-unexpected-token
So unfortunately, it doesn't help.

As Jerome have been saying, there is an extension on your website which creates that problem. It can be the template, or a system plugin or a SEF extension. There must be something.
If you have the same issue with the protostar template, then it's probably not your template itself. It could be one of its system plugins or another system plugin, like Jerome pointed out.
Try disabling them one by one and test each time if it helps.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds