Prices for authorized users

• Thank you received: 4
5 years 6 months ago #298330

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1

Now got attentioned what product prices shows for logged in users without tax
but for logged out user with tax - how to make equal views with taxes for both types of users ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 6 months ago #298331

Hello,

I didn't totally understood how you wanted to configured your product prices / taxes but if you want to show different prices based on if your customers are logged in or not, you'll just have to use "Access level" through the "Prices" tab of your product configuration page.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

5 years 6 months ago #298343

You did not understoond. I dont want to show different prices. Hikashop shows different prices by himself.
When you go to the store, it shows prices with taxes, but if you authorize in a store, it starts showing prices without taxes, it's a mistake. How can I fix it? for example i'm not logged in now - i see 20 dollar for product but if i will log in i will se 15dollar for same product

Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Bender.

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 6 months ago #298351

Hi,

The prices are displayed with or without taxes based on how you configured the "show taxed prices" setting of the Hikashop configuration.
Now, to know the amount of taxes to be used if you configure the shop to display the prices with taxes, the system uses your current address (if you've entered one as a guest, or you're logged in with a user account which already has an address), or with the "main tax zone" that you configured in your HikaShop configuration.

If you see a product price of 20$ while being logged out, and 15$ when you login, this means that you configured the shop to display the prices with tax, and that the "main tax zone" you configured in your HikaShop configuration is taxed by a tax rule in the System>Taxes menu, but that the address of the user account you're using for your test isn't taxed by a tax rule in that menu.

So you have several ways to make it display the same whether you're logged in or not with your test.
You can either:
- configure the shop to display the prices without taxes. That's usually what people want in the US.
- set the main tax zone to a zone that isn't taxed.
- change your user address to a zone that is taxed.

5 years 6 months ago #298378

Got it
I entered into tax rules into default tax category
and erased zone field.
Now it shows both variants with taxes for all user
Thanks a lot

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds