URL in Contact Request Going to Backend

• Thank you received: 9
  • Hikashop Business
1 week 2 days ago #305822

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2

When someone clicks on "Have a question about this product?" and I get the email, the link in the email takes me to the backend of the site. I then have to login to view the item.

Is there a way to make the link take me to the product on the front end of the site so I don't have to login to see the product?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 9529
1 week 1 day ago #305844

Hi,

You can change the tag {PRODUCT_DETAILS} to {FRONT_PRODUCT_DETAILS} in the HTML version of the contact request email via the menu System>Emails menu to do that.
For the next version of HikaShop, we'll look at having both frontend and backend links in the contact request email by default.

• Hikashop Business
1 week 1 day ago #305845

I will try that - thank you!

I would also like to add the photo of the product in the Contact request. How can I do that please?

Thanks!

1 week 21 hours ago #305846

Hi,

That's a lot more complex as the data is not loaded and the image is is not generated in the email. So it would require some more complex coding in the preload version of the email, especially if you have variants for your products as in that case it also needs to look into both the images of the main product and the images of the variant.

• Hikashop Business
4 days 21 hours ago #305936

Thank nicolas.

I tried to send the form before entering the captcha and it cleared all the fields so I had to reenter all the content again. Is there a way to prevent it from doing that.

Thanks!

2 days 6 hours ago #305956

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback on that. There was indeed some code missing in the Recaptcha plugin to handle that properly. I've made the necessary changes to the plugin for that to work properly. Download again the install package of the Recaptcha plugin on our website and install it again on yours to get the patch and it should then work properly.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds