Skip to main content

product description color change

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #307773 by luppe
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.brouwerij-luypaerts.be/luxs/product/128-luxs-doos
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome

Hi,
I try to change the color off the background off the product description.
And the font color
Dont seem to find it



thanks for your help.
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by luppe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #307776 by oxido
Hi luppe,
Create this class in your template css file:
Code:
.hikashop_product_description_main{ background-color: darkturquoise; color: white; padding-left: 4px; padding-right: 4px; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #307823 by luppe
Thanks oxido

I tried it in my default template its not working
I Tried it also in a other template lt_winery there it works
Maybe If its possible to let hikashop run completely on the winery template
The default template seem to have a lot off issues.
I tried the winery template but if I click on A menu it go back to default template

thanks again
luc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #307829 by oxido
Have you tried to clear the cache in front-end? (ctrl+shift+F5 if you are using google chrome).
Or you can force you style using the !important attribute like this.
Code:
.hikashop_product_description_main{ background-color: darkturquoise !important; color: white !important; padding-left: 4px !important; padding-right: 4px !important; }
Or, if this is the Template you are talking about, try to applay the style to the ID and not to class, with or without " !important " attribute.
Code:
div#hikashop_product_description_main{ background-color: darkturquoise; color: white; padding-left: 4px; padding-right: 4px; }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #307826 by nicolas
Hi,

I checked your link and it looks like the CSS is working there :
monosnap.com/file/WNo6mllv2tXvECTW6T6bDfiRxqKZv7
So I'm not sure what you mean.

Now I see that your template has a black background base while HikaShop's default CSS is for a white background base (99% of the templates). You might want to use the styles pack: www.hikashop.com/download/styles-for-hikashop.html
I see that you already purchased it. A black style like the black green might help to display many elements better with your template.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #307863 by luppe
Thanks for the help

Set it on black and green en dit have to put
(Front-end CSS File) to none

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum